Reviews for A Team Drabbles
C.D.Wofford chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Yikes! I've been watching A-Team on Netflix, but for some reason they didn't have the episode "Without Reservations". I found out about it on Pinterest, and understanding that Face was kind of a central part of the episode, (I'm kind of sweet on Face, cliche though that may be) I bought it online to watch it.

It was...intense. And heartbreaking. But you nailed this drabble. Keep writing!
C.D.Wofford chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Poor Faceman. 3 God listens, Mr. Peck. Don't doubt that. And Murdock, well, he survived, didn't he? :) Great job.
C.D.Wofford chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
I LOVE THIS DRABBLE! The theme tune idea is too perfect.
Facelove chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
Wow, I love it. . .
MommieJen chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
(Just to fangirl you in two places online...)

so good, TKK. So. Very. Good. The part about it being part of Hannibal's devised plan...faking until it became real...

wow. truly.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
Wonderful descriptions. The emotions tear at you. There are some gripping lines in this like "It had taken him fourteen years to fall apart". I love your writing style. This was a gem worth waiting for.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
Oh, I hope he is not dead!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Well done.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
You haven't lost the touch. Your verbs are well chosen. Your descriptions are excellent word pictures. I do wonder at the timing of his tirade. Wouldn't he be less likely to be able to go on the mission if he had one of his violent episodes? Or maybe he figured they would be so busy trying to avoid him and leaving him alone that he might not be missed? That last sentence was a great ending.
celinenaville chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Really enjoyed these.
PennyCent chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Wow, that was an intense, and rather dark, little piece. I very much enjoyed it. Good work.
PennyCent chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
Delightfully Murdock! I loved this last little short. What an interesting little piece. Very well done! :)
Q the omnipotent night fury chapter 11 . 9/24/2011