Reviews for Purple Toklo
Taqqiq786 chapter 1 . 4/20
I thought that Purple Toklo was funny too! Even Toklo's anger added to the humor!

Ujurak:(Lovingly) Taqqiq786! You didn't have to review this story!(Hugs Taqqiq786)
Omg chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Fox Teen chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I remember that scene in the book. It was so adorable of Ujurak to call that bear Toklo after his friend. Nice to see Toklo smile for a change, lol.
theuone chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
now that's a rather funny scene, too bad it's not canon. (big time not-canon, seeing as how Ujurak had no way to carry it with him, and more stuff) Still cute though.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
ABCSKW123-IX chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
LOL...that was funny!
*favorites* XD
PonyNinja chapter 1 . 10/12/2013

So funny!

(I knew Toklo wold find out! Ujurak made a poor choice! What if he had named the bear Kallik..? That wouldn't have ended well.)
Falconface chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Interesting... very interesting
Roger the Shrubber chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Funny, I really did like this story.
Periwinkle Skittles chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Lol that was so cute and funny! I was always waiting for something like this. I mean, HOW can Ujurak forget to tell Toklo about the Purple Toklo? Ugh, Erins
ashlee nice chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Omg that is sooo funny i luv seekers and just saying i think toklo should have ripped teddy bear toklos fuzzy head off
Wolf that howls at eclipse chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Awesome! Hey how about you make a ask the seekers bears seekers series fanic? I would frav it and follow it if you make one! Plus you can also say that people are allowed to enter OCs! *Gives an affecianate shove*
Emzo456 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
woww toklo jeez
Leafstem chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh my gosh! That was hilarious!
Angela chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That was HILARIOUS! Loved the ending. Write more stories like this!