Reviews for Blood and Name
Kisaki Sakura chapter 26 . 8/11
And there I thought that Sting didn't want to become a hunter.
An utterly sweet ending to a wonderful triology.
But why Sting? Why chose that nickname?

Well, thank you nonetheless for taking me on this journey/hunt.
Plain J chapter 26 . 9/10/2014
Absolutely beautiful! The whole series! Loved it! Malfoy was an ass, just like his father, glad Scorpius broke the cycle!
MayaStormborn chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
This series is so, so good! I started reading it this morning, and over the course of the day - despite being at work! - I read the whole lot. I'm hoping you've written some about Cas and Sting's hunting...
dhh chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
I really HATE that YOU'VE made Teddy the HEIR to the BLACK TITLE and fortune when it should go to Cas instead.. Mean, at first, yeah, Harry had no HEIRS but now that he has Cas, it is rightful his!
Io's Torment chapter 26 . 11/7/2013
A good ending to a decent series. Well done.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/5/2013
This was an awesome trilogy! Cas Potter was the first oc i actually liked. Ever.
Your grammar is ok mostly, although i sometimes skipped a paragraph because it made no sense whatsoever. If you fix that, i think you could be a very succesful writer. You certainly have the writingtalent!

I'ma read your other stories now. Keep writing!
spk chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
Loved it. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 9/3/2012
Not a bad story.

Look forward to seeing more of your other story too !

The Crimson Mage.
zaika chapter 26 . 7/21/2012
wow! good story ! 2 day for ready all! :D
MissiYoung chapter 26 . 4/11/2012
First, OMFG HOW DID I MISS SO MANY UPDATES? Last I read Sting was trashing the ROR! Second, OMFG THIS FIC ROCKS! Umm...I'm too distracted by my own capslock to say much else lol. I've enjoyed this series since I first found it and Mac's was the only fic. Now...well, now I wanna have your baby lol. Your plots were amazing and not 'insert formula for hp/spn crossover fic here', which is such an awesome thing, and despite there being three fics in the series I didn't really find them to be repetitive the way many series end up being; you wisely expected your readers to actually read the previous fics. While I am sad Rose stayed the odd one out (lol) I admit that I am quite satisfied with the way this series ended overall. Thank you so much for sharing this!
ThomasNealy chapter 26 . 1/14/2012
Loved it.
farawisa chapter 26 . 1/3/2012
loved the story. thanks for writin and posting!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 26 . 1/1/2012
great ending to a great story liked it alot. If this story is done you need to put up a complete on this story.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
great chapter can't wait to see what is going to happen so please update soon, hope you have a wonderful new year and a lot of new chapters for this story.
Lientjuhh chapter 26 . 1/1/2012
nice ending.. Well done.. :)