Reviews for Blood and Name
AliceCullen3 chapter 26 . 2/1
LOVE IT!
Jaden xiang chapter 26 . 12/31/2015
This was beautiful! Thank you!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 26 . 8/11/2015
And there I thought that Sting didn't want to become a hunter.
An utterly sweet ending to a wonderful triology.
But why Sting? Why chose that nickname?

Well, thank you nonetheless for taking me on this journey/hunt.
Plain J chapter 26 . 9/10/2014
Absolutely beautiful! The whole series! Loved it! Malfoy was an ass, just like his father, glad Scorpius broke the cycle!
MayaStormborn chapter 26 . 3/18/2014
This series is so, so good! I started reading it this morning, and over the course of the day - despite being at work! - I read the whole lot. I'm hoping you've written some about Cas and Sting's hunting...
Io's Torment chapter 26 . 11/7/2013
A good ending to a decent series. Well done.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/5/2013
This was an awesome trilogy! Cas Potter was the first oc i actually liked. Ever.
Your grammar is ok mostly, although i sometimes skipped a paragraph because it made no sense whatsoever. If you fix that, i think you could be a very succesful writer. You certainly have the writingtalent!

I'ma read your other stories now. Keep writing!
spk chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
Loved it. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 9/3/2012
Not a bad story.

Look forward to seeing more of your other story too !

The Crimson Mage.
zaika chapter 26 . 7/21/2012
wow! good story ! 2 day for ready all! :D
MissiYoung chapter 26 . 4/11/2012
First, OMFG HOW DID I MISS SO MANY UPDATES? Last I read Sting was trashing the ROR! Second, OMFG THIS FIC ROCKS! Umm...I'm too distracted by my own capslock to say much else lol. I've enjoyed this series since I first found it and Mac's was the only fic. Now...well, now I wanna have your baby lol. Your plots were amazing and not 'insert formula for hp/spn crossover fic here', which is such an awesome thing, and despite there being three fics in the series I didn't really find them to be repetitive the way many series end up being; you wisely expected your readers to actually read the previous fics. While I am sad Rose stayed the odd one out (lol) I admit that I am quite satisfied with the way this series ended overall. Thank you so much for sharing this!
ThomasNealy chapter 26 . 1/14/2012
Loved it.
farawisa chapter 26 . 1/3/2012
loved the story. thanks for writin and posting!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 26 . 1/1/2012
great ending to a great story liked it alot. If this story is done you need to put up a complete on this story.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
great chapter can't wait to see what is going to happen so please update soon, hope you have a wonderful new year and a lot of new chapters for this story.