Reviews for Emmett Gets Pranked
Allison Jenkins chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Thank you for writing this story it has made my morning
Allison Jenkins chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
THIS IS REALLY FUNNY!
AFgurl chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
It didn't make sense! I liked the last chapter the most! Well, it was very unrealistic and I don't understand what the Bella-and-the-Human part had to do with anything. It was actually quite gitty.
littlealicecullen1901 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
can we have more please* puppy dog eyes*
MissRenesmeeCarlieCullen17 chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
A brilliant ending to a brilliant tale! This was way more funny than some of the other prank stories out ther! I thought it was hillarious, and you just so happen to be a prank GENIUS! :) Congrats on writting an awsome story!:)
MissRenesmeeCarlieCullen17 chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha HA HA! That was FUNNY! I thought it very nicely written and paced as well :)
MissRenesmeeCarlieCullen17 chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Ahhhh! I LOVED it! Especially the statue! It was SO SO SO SO FUNNY! :)
MissRenesmeeCarlieCullen17 chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
This is brilliant! You are like the Cullen prank extrodanair! Fabulous job, laughing right now :)
MissRenesmeeCarlieCullen17 chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
LOL! Thats all I have to say! Well that and what I am going to say next. I don't know if it would be that easy to trick him into believing they are eachother (then again he is Emmett) but who cares this was hillarious regardless!
kikichugirl chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
I laughed out loud! This is hilarious, please continue with more pranks. (Poor Emmett. He probably won't notice the next time he gets pranked anyways.)
loveisthewayforme chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
LOL! LMFAO! PMSL! is all i can say :D
xoxlolxox chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
that was so so SO funny!
AllisonteamEmmett chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Omfg! That was hilarious! Update really soon please!
Ms. Winnie the Pooh chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
this is the best and funniest fanfic i have ever read, i cant wait til the next chapter is uploades. please upload soon
AllisonteamEmmett chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Omg! Hahaha! That was hilarious! Update soon! :)