Reviews for KINDERGARTEN
elle chapter 34 . 3/19
Kinda glad hitch and the teacher broke up.
AshleyK16439 chapter 36 . 7/5/2013
I have a gecko! I named him Geico lol.
Tiye Nicholas chapter 37 . 7/3/2013
Loved the story. Did you make a sequal?
Tiye Nicholas chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
Love prentiss at the end of this chapter.
silverswan51 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
i love young reid he is so cute !
silverswan51 chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
hahahahahahaha im as dieing when ried started to talk about how babies are made
silverswan51 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
wow young emily is a little bitch... i love her :)
EmilyPrentissHotchner chapter 37 . 4/15/2013
I loved that the Kindergarten graduation was your last chapter for this very amazing story of yours. I loved that you used the first names of the actors and actresses names for their character's middle names. Everything about this chapter was cute. I loved that Hotch told Strauss that she needed to move on with her life because that's what he did and she needed to do the same. I loved how Prentiss told Strauss that she was on a secret mission and Strauss was to call her Juliet De La Romeo. I also loved that Strauss finally called Jennifer; JJ. And Poor Rossi finally realizing that Elizabeth wasn't his real mom. I'm sad that this very adorable/entertaining story is over, but I'm looking forward to reading the first grade sequel because I'm sure it's going to be very entertaining as this story was.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/13/2013
This story was great! Like I said, I rarely review stories but this one I just had to! It is definitely the best fanfiction I've ever read, for any genre! I'm really sad that this story is over because it was really good and so cute, but I can't wait for the sequel! I will definitely read! This chapter actually made me cry but I think you ended it perfectly! What will their first grade teacher be like after all?
SALaurenReynolds chapter 37 . 4/11/2013
This last chapter was very wonderful. I loved that you saved their Kindergarten graduation for your last chatper of this story. I also loved that you used the actors and actresses names for their character's middle names. I'm sad that the story is over, but I can't wait to read the first grade sequel. I'm sure it's going to be just as wonderful as this story was.
whoopthereitis321 chapter 37 . 4/8/2013
Im looking forward to the sequel! This has to be the best AU criminal minds fic ive read i a long time!
123a456e chapter 37 . 4/8/2013
Aww its over :( This was an awesome story!
eclare1808 chapter 37 . 4/8/2013
Yay, a sequel! Can't wait for it!
I thought I would be sad when I read the last chapter but instead it made me smile all the way. I love what you did with the middle names. Excellent job and thanks for making me/us laugh.
CeeCee333 chapter 37 . 4/8/2013
There was so much to love about this chapter. The middle names were great. You gotta love a little Derek, Kevin drama. Plus little Derek taking his shirt off priceless.
omgnotagain chapter 37 . 4/8/2013
First grade sequel...yessssssssssssssssssssssssss I can't wait to read it.