Reviews for Five Minutes
CloserTheBest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I liked it. Please write more and about Brenda & Fritz please.
Mariah chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is a wonderful story I certainly see Brenda and Fritz in a different make more they really make my day. Please I am so serious I am begging. More secy stories yeah

BrendaFritzForever chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Lovely- continue please! I look forward to reading about the two hours x)

I wish there were more authors like you; I think all those other reviewers (me included) are just wishful for more Brenda/Fritz fics- they don't sound like they're "bashing" the other ships. Of course, since the Closer fandom is so tiny, you just take what you can get. Beggars can't be choosers, right? :)

Sorry, anyway- great job, continue please, and I hope this review makes you just a little happy!
A Closer fan chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
A great story, really enjoyed this one. Thanks for your interpretation of the five minutes!

Forgive me for intruding here, reading the other "reviews", but what's with the bashing of other ships and shippers? Can't everyone just enjoy the fics we do get(and there are relatively few in this fandom), without it getting nasty? Yes, we have canon, but no need to bash others who may enjoy a different pairing. Why don't the reviewers just kick some sand in other people's faces? Geez, fandom, got to love it. Anyway, I know you don't care for my two cents, so I'll just say, I loved the story once again and leave it at that.
csfan chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Love your Brenda/Fritz stories, this one is no exception.

I wanted to comment on the other reviews if I may. There may be more of the other non-canon fics here but that doesn't mean there are more of those shippers out there. The looks are deceiving. Brenda/Fritz relationship is very popular as it is in the show. People adore them, no wonder, since the writing for them as a couple is so amazing. They're the best TV couple out there! B/F shippers don't need that many fics, we get fic scenarios played out on screen all the time. :D
Juliab chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This is awesome. I imagined what was happening behind that closed door at the end of Old Money. You made it come alive.

I so happy you are writing for Brenda and Fritz. I don't know why there are so many Brenda/Flynn shippers and Brenda/Rayder shippers, but it's only Brenda/Fritz for me.

Thanks for writing and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
ajaielle chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awesome. As always, hats off to such commendable writing.

Mostly, all the recent fanfic dabbling in and around eps 6.11-15 seems to want to show how shaky Brenda & Fritz's marriage has become (but that could just be the ridiculous number of Brenda/Flynn shippers that exist).

This is a nice departure from said template- its wonderful to see that Brenda & Fritz are as in love and sexy as ever.

Again, nice work, and I will be anxiously awaiting the sequel ;)
nellie chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Finally! I've been waiting for a missing ~sexy~ scene for Old Money since the episode aired; thanks so much for sharing such good writing, as always! ;)