Reviews for Royal Rebellions
ERIC YORKIE PUNCHED SIR JASPER IN THE FACE OH MY FUCKING GODDDDD
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 5 . 11/27/2019
"what he said." BIIIIIITCH OH MY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD
TwilightMelie chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
ok... i never thought i could find a Twilight fanfic that easily just by searching for 'royal'. see, i had a dream about a maid and a prince and i hoped for an awesome story on FFN. i found it, and i was sure of it after the first hilarious ending of chapter 1. Bella was right up my alley, and well Edward is just super cute! it's very well written, easy to read and almost no errors. Thank you for writing and finishing iti loved it
Guest chapter 35 . 9/27/2019
Absolutely amazing story!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/27/2019
Reading this story for the tenth time. Still 1 of the best :):)
Noy chapter 5 . 7/31/2019
Ugh... I just can't stand Bella she is such an ungrateful and self centered little brat. All she has done from the beginning is whine about how unfair life is, screw up everything she was asked to do or just be lazy and not do it at all. She has no redeeming quality, and I frankly couldn't care less about her. It has just been 5 chapters and I already found her so irritating that I'm not going to continue this story.
JuleKiwi chapter 35 . 6/30/2019
So good! Love this happy little fic! :)
Aboutthosecullens chapter 5 . 5/10/2019
It’s actually funny how she gets away with all of this lmao
Aboutthosecullens chapter 3 . 5/10/2019
How many times can a person humiliate themselves in front of someone omg
Tan chapter 4 . 3/19/2019
Gosh. Bella is so unlikable! I can't tolerate her anymore.
Tan chapter 3 . 3/19/2019
Your Bella is so fucking annoying. I'd have kicked her out the first night.
storiesrmyjam chapter 35 . 2/11/2019
Second time round and I honestly do not have words to describe how fucking amazing this story is.I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Bella is rebbelious and stands firm unlike the real story which I really didn't like, Bella could have been so much more and you accomplished it with this story.I love Edward and how he is compassionate and loving, the perfect man.I just love how this story was a rollercoaster ride and especially the twists you put will always be one of the best twilight fanfiction stories I have ever read,please come back and write more stories, hoping to hear from you, I'm a fan.
Varsini C P chapter 35 . 11/21/2018
Thank you so much. I love how Bella has a backbone. Love it.
Fyrebyrd chapter 31 . 11/2/2018
Bella's having issues acclimating, but she'll get it :)
5,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »