Reviews for Returning
Awesome. Thanks.
KnoKnayme chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
Beautiful
LostInWho chapter 14 . 11/1/2012
This is a beautiful story - definitely one of my favorites. I love how you dove into the conflict inside the Doctor regarding his relationship with Rose. Brilliantly done - honest and powerful. I appreciate the way the ending reflects the Doctor's unsureness? about their future, even while they are obviously so happy. Wonderful way of retelling this story - my heart broke when he left her behind AGAIN, and the memories they "share" are so revealing. Can't wait for more!
aGirlCalledPablo chapter 14 . 9/28/2011
I just love your stories. Your twist on Rose slowly evolving into Time itself is brilliant. You apply a cost to it, which is a good balance to just gaining more years with the Doctor. Makes for a much better story IMO. It was a very unique take on the End of Time, and loved the Master/Rose interaction. Thanks!
TheLonelyGodsMuse chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I love this story and its prequel. Brilliant:)
Chris4 chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
Nicely done!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
I hope your planing another secqual for this story. Great job.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
Awh, it's sad that this is over! Great job on the whole story, I loved every chapter :) x
Mickeytheowl chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
You are the man... Woman. Cant believe the story is over. I want more. One of the best stories I've read in a long time. You get a large round of applause from me. Brilliant.
DeadlyThorns chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
This chapter was fantastic.

Im so sad its over but the story was enjoyable.
Darklight247 chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
Ah this was lovely. Really good, great job finishing it! :)
L chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
A lovely end to a lovely story. It really is amazing how you write Rose and her Doctor. I have enjoyed all your stories about them. Please keep writing.
Ayjah chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
YES He finally GETS IT
findingyouagain chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
Loved the ending! Loved the flashbacks! Want to see more stories from you:)
My Beautiful Ending chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
Oh my goodness how utterly beautiful. Pessimistic Mom. sheesh. It always turns out all right in the end. :) yay!