Reviews for Returning
KnoKnayme chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
Beautiful
LostInWho chapter 14 . 11/1/2012
This is a beautiful story - definitely one of my favorites. I love how you dove into the conflict inside the Doctor regarding his relationship with Rose. Brilliantly done - honest and powerful. I appreciate the way the ending reflects the Doctor's unsureness? about their future, even while they are obviously so happy. Wonderful way of retelling this story - my heart broke when he left her behind AGAIN, and the memories they "share" are so revealing. Can't wait for more!
aGirlCalledPablo chapter 14 . 9/28/2011
I just love your stories. Your twist on Rose slowly evolving into Time itself is brilliant. You apply a cost to it, which is a good balance to just gaining more years with the Doctor. Makes for a much better story IMO. It was a very unique take on the End of Time, and loved the Master/Rose interaction. Thanks!
TheLonelyGodsMuse chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I love this story and its prequel. Brilliant:)
Chris4 chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
Nicely done!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
I hope your planing another secqual for this story. Great job.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
Awh, it's sad that this is over! Great job on the whole story, I loved every chapter :) x
Mickeytheowl chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
You are the man... Woman. Cant believe the story is over. I want more. One of the best stories I've read in a long time. You get a large round of applause from me. Brilliant.
DeadlyThorns chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
This chapter was fantastic.

Im so sad its over but the story was enjoyable.
Darklight247 chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
Ah this was lovely. Really good, great job finishing it! :)
L chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
A lovely end to a lovely story. It really is amazing how you write Rose and her Doctor. I have enjoyed all your stories about them. Please keep writing.
Ayjah chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
YES He finally GETS IT
findingyouagain chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
Loved the ending! Loved the flashbacks! Want to see more stories from you:)
My Beautiful Ending chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
Oh my goodness how utterly beautiful. Pessimistic Mom. sheesh. It always turns out all right in the end. :) yay!
scifigeekgirl chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
Fantastic ending! I have so enjoyed this series of stories. Both were creative and engaging. Interesting plot as well as characterization. I'll be looking for anything else you write. Thanks again for writing both of these stories - Master and Commander as well as Returning.