Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: The New Arrivals
Void Reader chapter 35 . 5/3
I still want to know why u cancelled the third book.
Void Reader chapter 35 . 3/23
I still want to know why did u cancelled the third sequel of Spyro's books? Didn't u said that this is a trilogy?
Void Reader chapter 35 . 3/16
Why did u cancelled the final book of this trilogy? The story of Spyro is not over yet.
Void Reader chapter 35 . 3/15
7sky chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
A little info on dragon babies. They come out already born with teeth and the ability to eat some foods. The parents will look for food suitable for their young that is safe, chewable, and easily swallowed. Well, at least until the children can themselves. Afterwards the parents will allow their children to roam and hunt on their 'own', the parents always keeping a distant enough eye to keep their children safe in case of misfortune. Well, I should say one of the parents do. The other either guards the house or searches for food, or really anything else.

This varies between lore. As such, eastern, western, European, arctic; magical, intelligent, primal, colonial; any mix of the aforementioned and any further subgroups you wish to specify with.

Anyway. The moment wasn't as... exciting as I was hoping it to be. Your lack of emotion in your words made this beautiful moment into... just a moment. Yes, it was exciting to have them born, but... [I] couldn't feel excited about it. It felt like it just... happened. No build up, no climax, no post joy from the new proud parents. It. Just. Happened.

Look. Maybe you've improved later. Maybe nowadays your writing is amazing... but I won't find out as this is just to much for me. The only thing really tying me down to this story was such a huge let down that... well, enough said. I'm going to just guess from here.

Tyrone gets defeated again. Scorch loses the Guardian selection and gets put in his place. Spyro and Cynder love absolutely every second of their parenthood as the children are just little scaly bundles of love and joy. Frost ends up forgiving Cyril after he dutifully tries to show his earnest apology and she ends up having her own scaly bundles of joy.

Anyway. Good luck on your future stories this is 7 signing out.
7sky chapter 4 . 11/10/2016
No emotion here. Like... at all. Okay, that's a bit of a stretch when I say that as I could clearly tell their state of being, however, the words held no emotion. It was almost like reading a dictionary. ...

*sigh*

I know I've been bagging on this story a lot, but really? You've left yourself more than wide open to this. It's surprising no one has pointed any of these mistakes... ugh, not what I've been meaning to say. Aside from all the... faults, it's a good story. I'm excited to see the kiddos.
7sky chapter 3 . 11/10/2016
Eh. Can't really say much on draconic birth. THAT is 100% up to the lore. Trust me, it is NOT simply live birth or laid eggs. Each side has so many branches of how it's done it's ridiculous. From egg laying, to magic, to live birth. From clusters and twins(or more), from singular giant eggs to a rare one small child... it's... astonishing really.

Also... using the same line over and over again only simply reworded? Really? A little originality goes a LONG way pal. Ya really need to learn that. Alas, this is 5 years later so it won't ever matter after this.
Mardo chapter 5 . 8/26/2016
Thats what we all wish for , that you continue
Mardo chapter 5 . 8/26/2016
Please please please continue with the 3rd story . These are soo awesome and sweet . When i read through this , it feels lioe this has to made into a movie or cartoon . I soo love. So please , write the 3rd story , hope you will get this message . When i think about the chapter 1 from the 1st story , and read the last chapter in the 2nd story , i think of how far spyro and cynder have come , made friends , have kids and all . This really should be made into a cartoon or a movie . But please , we all want you to continue :D
zac smith chapter 28 . 8/14/2015
flame and spyro where like brothers and flame done this and i know this is fake but i got sad for this but i don't think he is dead at all i think he is alive.
zac smith chapter 27 . 8/14/2015
so i was right scorch was the one but i would like to know about the annoyed but happy part all well i gues i just have to wait and see don't i.
zac smith chapter 26 . 8/14/2015
first i think the voice is well it could be malefor back from the dead lol no i think it is scorch first of all because why would tyron show himself to them straight away and my oter reason is because he wanted to kill the three he desideded to cut him off but i think they are going to get him relise that he can help them destroy them or not i could be rong for all i know but i'm getting the suspition that at the end when the fight off between tyron and the dragons cause i think that spyro is going to be in trouble and about to eather die or something and cynder realises this and the thought of the kids not having a father she sacrefices her self for spyro and then spyro gets angry but instead of dark he turned into a light spyro with white around him and then with beeing stronger then tyrone cause they say that light allways defeats dark he desinagrates tyrone.
zac smith chapter 25 . 8/14/2015
what spyro said to those orks and grubblens was actailly priitty good and this is so awesome it's getting harder for me to breath in exitment not littarally harder but you know what i mean.
zac smith chapter 24 . 8/14/2015
this is where i do not know anything so yea but looks as though as something shot up from the ground and coussing smaller lights to appear as they hit the ground they nowtest it was a dark krystal but now do the make it back without beeing seen or don't they i'm getting really exitted that i almost forgot what i was doing so yea THIS IS THE BEST STORY!
zac smith chapter 23 . 8/14/2015
ow yes i forgot to mention i read this befor but i desided to read it again and i guese i kind of got a bit to far into it but anyway befor i forget what i wan't to right let me right it ok so i am so so so very into the story not as much as befor but anyway's so now they find a cave to sleep where spyro is telling every body his plan as the master so he gave orders for tomorow befor they fell asleep but i'm very anxais about what's going to happen next but i allready know as i sed lol but i havn't got up to the last part cause i wanted to read it again but still anyway flame and shadow have to go scoutting and not being seen but befor that they got some sleep to rest for tomorrow which is the big day.