Reviews for Broken
momokol chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! IM DYING OF SUSPENSE! (人;)
InflictedAgony chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
I do like the concept of the story but isn't making acting a bit too OOC? Maka maybe volient in a humorous way but to the point of abusing Soul, the one person that she trusts more than anyone else? It seems so farfetched for something like that to happen even with the death of her mother. On top of that Soul wouldn't just let her slap him around he'd stop her in her tracks before it got this bad. Unless you meant the characters to be OOC it just doesn't stick well to cannon Anime verison or not. This isn't a flame or anything in fact I will still keep reading just to see how the story progresses just out of pure interest. I would say add a bit more detail so the reader can figure out just why Maka is acting so irrationally.
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
This is very good!

Sincerely The Sign Painter
AlexShortforAlex chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Hello again.

You should update this.

I'd tell you on MSN, but that won't work. I want to make you think you got another review (and thus get extremely excited) when really it's just your loser friend, so you'll realize how much you want a review, and how little you're getting.

Nori. You are a bad updater. I pity your readers.
DarkMGN chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
wow story is really getting interesting.

Well, wonder what happens next, perhaps Maka meets up with her Mum who had returned finally and realises how wrong she had done Soul, or just goes ahead and gets to talk some sence into Maka. just giving ideas.

good job so far hope you update more often!
AlexShortforAlex chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
You should so put author's notes and stuff at the beginning and/or end of each chapter. I feel like I don't know you at all.

Love,

Alex.

XD
Rocket2SE chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
Please, please, please, please, please, please keep going :D I'm loving it XD
Appleblx chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
OMG! IS Maka going to kill Soul? D: Maka's overeacting too much hah stupid... I guess we'll find out in the next chapter :D
Sergeant Daniel chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Whoa, this story is very, very dark. Well, right now it's dark but not that dark, at least not until later. Anyway I'm very interested in this, update soon:D
DarkMGN chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
pretty crasy story, really wonna see how it develops.
AkiraWolfWriter888 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
WOAH...ok, that was a really good cliff-hanger. Update soon, please!