Reviews for Lighting it up
Fenice chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Nancy is very in character
applemysteries chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Adorable overload much? Silas was just perfect, Nancy too for that matter. (: Oh, and the ending was fabulous. (:
applemysteries chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Ahhhh! This chapter was soooooo cute! (and the last chapter too for that matter) can't wait for the two of them to make up!
applemysteries chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Aww, poor Silas. I love him and Nanc in this, great job!
applemysteries chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
"Okay sweeite, just hold that right there, mommy's gotta go kill your brother." BEST LINE EVER.

Hopefully, Nancy does go a little easy on him because that was Jonah's lighter, and one of Sila's last links to his dad. Great beginning!
lucky8888 chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
nice sweet story,tnx
lucky8888 chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Silas deserved it, but I doubt that he would just let Nancy spank him like that, he's stronger then she is...Maybe Doug or some strong male father figure...hm, even uncle Andy is too whimpy for that job... :-)

good chapter
lucky8888 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I remember I felt sorry for Shane, when his older brother hit him,but don't remember what did Nancy do about it /in the tv show/. Nothing, think. But in this story she has different approach, I guess... ;-)
lucky8888 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
weed is one of my favorite tv shows. good chapter,tnx for writing it...
jsnape chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
I had never heard of this tv show before and i want to thank you for the amazing fanfic and introducing me to the show as well. Keep up the great work.