Reviews for Similarity and Causality
Shadow Lugia of Orre chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
okay, this is officially one of the best NMH stories ever. Jolly good show old boy. Sorry, I just had to say it.
N1ght-13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
alert i see hidden gem in here...this story was good..but too short
btw nice thx for posted it
Demented N chapter 22 . 6/20/2012
"For a ninja, you're not very quiet."

And then she gets stabbed IN THE FACE.

IN THE FACE!

SO SATISFYING!

...so yeah. That was a pretty awesome death. XD

Keep this story coming!
Demented N chapter 18 . 11/12/2011
I really like this story and all, I think it's awsome, buuuuuut... Rank 18... Let's just say that I think you've played Team Fortress 2 a bit to much.

...But in all seriousness, Pyro rip-off FTW. 0FT0

Keep up the good work,

-Dimented N
ravenretallishun chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
dis is a good story but here r sum things u mite need 2 work on.

1: da correct grammar wud b "not any heroes"

2: "end of the suburbs in." is wrong

keep workin at it an 1 day ull get it rite sport :)

-marquez jackson
WhiteFangofWar chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
Not sure why no one's reviewed this yet. If nothing else it has assassins just as amusing and varied as the UAA's. I would recommend a greater departure from the structure, but you get big time props for eliminating the often-tedious chores to earn money and the faceless minions an actual game of this would throw at you.

Maybe some training? Some kind of weird exercise or mentor Jordan (my little brother's name ;) can find to toughen up for the road ahead? He flat-out admits the next battle might be too much, and he's not even halfway through the ranks.

Hoping you haven't let a lack of feedback make you give this one up. I was actually considering a similar idea for an NMH story- same structure, different setting and characters with cameos by Travis, but it'll be a while before I'm done what's already on my plate.