Reviews for Birthday Wishes
Jankjay chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This is really special. I've seen so few fics that tackle that period so well. You really caught that angry kid voice well. Very nicely done. Thank you for sharing it.
astafir chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This story makes a sad smile appear... Childhood full of your brother's anger directed to you but not made by you... But this birthday was great! Dean liked it! And I'm happy for him! Thank you! Your story is wonderful!
Zyanya chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Poor boy! he just wanted Sam to be happy and not be mad at him...at least someone celebrate and remember his birthday...now I feel like crying. Thanks
babyreaper chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Great story, I was good to read about Dean having a good birthday for once. Thanks..
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
It makes total sense. Dean was taught to hide everything.. but he feels pain and hurt like anyone else. Sammy is his baby.. of course he would care the most.
wcfan chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
So he's doing exactly what Dean does with his emotions. That's...nice.

This is how he turns emo. What the hell is Sam thinking? Yeah, he was wrong. He's blaming Dean for things that he can't control. But pushing it in like that? For God's sake, he's 10!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Dean never does seem to get the attention paid to him when he needs it, and he won't ask for it himself so I loved your story because it showed us Sam taking the opportunity to give Dean a birthday because he knew Dean wouldn't ask.

And I liked how Bobby helped by making Dean the foods Sam knew he loved and how Bobby let Sam know that simply talking to Dean again would count as an even better gift than any amount of pancakes, burgers or comic book ever could.

Good ol' Bobby!