Reviews for The Third Rising
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I like it so far, and can't wait to see what happens next. :D Though I want to know when the Ranma side of this fic is going to happen. Since this story is based on Fire's Destiny Child fanfic, is Ranma STILL alive 7000 years later, or did he FINALLY die centuries ago when Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Mars, and the rest senshi died, or is he still roaming the world/galaxy looking as young/old as ever in both forms? *lol* Is he even still Sailor Saturn and Saturn Knight?

So besides that. Out of the reincarnations, who's who? Usagi seems to be the same, but has any of the reincarnations of the other girls shown up yet, and just need to be reawakened to thier senshi powers? *lol* You should make a list or something that shows the names of each senshi as they appear and who they used to be.
Maximara chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
It is still not clear WHERE this fanfic is going and even less clear just WHAT it has to do with Ranma or how it follows Fire's old fic.
JustinD chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Very interesting and I'll definitely keep reading. However with that said I'm very confused, but like Jimbobob5536 suspects, I suspect that Ranma and Setsuna are playing the part of villains to awaken the Senshi, but I'm not sure and look forward to finding out for sure as you continue the story. I'm also assuming that Ranma and Setsuna survived whatever this last great disaster was as the dual custodians of the time gates.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
...Ranma and Setsuna playing the part of evil villains in order to awaken the reborn (again) senshi?

That's what I got out of this chapter.
Vld chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
So, something happened that was so bad Ranma actually made a truce with Pluto and re-activated the Gates? And Usagi i believe, is a reincarnation of Chibi-Usa, it seems.
Maximara chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I have to agree with Bree R. here as there is such a disconnect that the reader spends a good time trying to figure out just WHAT is going on. Never mind that Destiny's Child was MORE than just RanmaSailor Moon-there was 3x3 Eyes and Slayers (Lina) as well.
Bree R chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I've read maybe two or three continuations of Destiny's Child and your take is interesting with setting things in the future. I do think though the continuation would've been better served by staying in the more recent past or at least an environment we're familiar with rather then taking us to such an unfamiliar setting. Still you've got an interesting start but the story cries out for establishing your setting more and setting things up a little bit better. I felt a little lost at first and then things happened so quickly with little explanation that I felt even more lost. None of that is to say it's bad just feels a little quick. Slow things down a bit and better indicate your scene transitions with formatting and a lot of the problems fade away.