Reviews for A Mind is A Terrible Thing to Lay Waste
LBH-don't give up chapter 8 . 4/26
This is a realy good story. I am waiting for sequel.
jupimako chapter 8 . 2/22
Thanks for a fantastic story!
BelleArcher chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
This was a lovely story. I thought I had read it before but hadn't. So I'm off to your page to see if I've missed any other wonderful little gems. Thanks for writing.
Karichi15 chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
This was so adorable! Great job in keeping the emotions real. I could practically feel the inner turmoils Naruto and Sasuke went through as I read. Awesome story!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
This story is sooo awesome! XD The one locked is the part of naruto's love for sasuke, right? This only shows that his love for him is what makes naruto strong! Ughh I'm soo happy if kishimoto suddenly decides to draw a sasunaru scene XDD It will make my dreams of seeing them together come true!
human2wolf chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
that was so amazing is really one of the next sasunaru story I have ever read
Fiend Maz chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
This is a really great story and plot with good characters and development. I just feel it was cut too short. Chapters one through seven all built upon Sasuke's love for Naruto and Naruto's reaction to it and it just all ended with chapter eight. It a premature ending in my view. Sad. But the story was good nonetheless.
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Awesome job with keeping everyone in character!
thelastunicorn chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
i love this story. it is really good.
MissJudged16 chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Wonderful of course. Everything you write seems to be wonderful. Great job!
Shadowfey913 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
You are a fantastic author and I love this story. I especially loved the subtle Princess Bride reference in this chapter, because i adore that movie. Thank you for choosing to share this story as well as your other stories.
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
aww i wish there was more :'(
Yuki-kyo-kira chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
I'm hoping for a sequel!
XxlostwoodsxX chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
I really loved the story and the ending :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
that was an amazing story! omg loved it! sequal!