Reviews for A Mind is A Terrible Thing to Lay Waste
SamMason666 chapter 1 . 6/12
Plot hole: Itachi lost to a Naruto who was using the nine tails chakra, even though the sharingan allows the user to suppress it.
AngelesPG chapter 8 . 4/17
Me encanta tus histrorias son tan bien escritas ya es la tercera que leo espero que sigas escribiendo ahora leere otra historia tuya gracias
Brenda992 chapter 8 . 3/20
Awesome. I really enjoy it .
Brenda992 chapter 3 . 3/19
I like it.
MitzomiiInuzuka chapter 8 . 2/24
THIS STORY IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ! PLEASE CONTINUE TO MAKE STORIES LIKE THIS. BUT YOU SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. THIS GIVES ME LIFE.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 2/24
Interesting read.
Mama Minato chapter 1 . 2/22
I love this so much! Your story is really unique.. Most stories that I read that are Sasunaru the kyuubi would have a good relationship with naru but ur story... Ur story is diff and that's very very g00d! Makes me squimish and squirming for more... More of the sasunaru goods ... If ya know what I mean (͡ ͜ʖ ͡)... Wish u would do a special chapter for their first time... I wanna see how naru reacts Lmao ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)
GunGale015 chapter 8 . 2/17
*applauds* AMAZING piece of work. D
I was listening to Naruto/Shippuden OST's and OP/ED songs while reading this and the previous chapters, and certain songs came up which made this story even more emotional and exciting.
That's all I have to say because I don't know how to describe any thing else anymore. Meaning your work is too great for words and normal praise.
One of my favourite Authors now!
GunGale015 chapter 7 . 2/17
Hmm, not bad at all. I love this and I just can't get enough! Chapter 8's the last one T..T Don't want this to end so soon . . .
But great job as always. Have a good day! )
GunGale015 chapter 5 . 2/17
Another wow! I've been muffling my laughs almost every time Sasuke flushes red, just imagining it makes me grin.
GunGale015 chapter 4 . 2/17
Wow, you're writing is so good. I can feel it like it's actually an anime of some sort! Great job on writing this, it's really well-written )
LBH-don't give up chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
This is a realy good story. I am waiting for sequel.
jupimako chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
Thanks for a fantastic story!
BelleArcher chapter 8 . 10/20/2015
This was a lovely story. I thought I had read it before but hadn't. So I'm off to your page to see if I've missed any other wonderful little gems. Thanks for writing.
Karichi15 chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
This was so adorable! Great job in keeping the emotions real. I could practically feel the inner turmoils Naruto and Sasuke went through as I read. Awesome story!