Reviews for In the Twilight Hours
Anna chapter 1 . 6/6
Waaah, this was perfect!
I love the way you depicted Yuki's and Shuichi's relationship and the storyline wasn't boring AT ALL!
I just wish there was more of it ;)
And the sex part well... that was a great job, too !
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Nice!
Yoru no Nx chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
That was one of THE best fics i have ever read. I absolutely loved this. You just made me so happy. Could not stop reading. Wonderful job love!
pru bue chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Hello!...I really love your story! its so cute and lovely and sexy!... readning a fic from Eiri's mind is really good, ahhhh... thank you for writing this one-shot, :D
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
very cute and sweet story
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
awww that was sweet
kirstielynn chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
just awwwwwwwww
IamEcho chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
It was Awesome! :) Yuki and Shuichi are my fav yaoi couple ever! I wish the anime could've been longer hehe.
sora girlfriend chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love it! I love being inside yuki's head. :D
1wildrose1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This story is really beautiful - the way their relationship blossoms over the years through the whispers, how Yuki thinks of Shuichi through music; love it. And the idea that Yuki finds it impure to look at Shuichi while he is sleeping rings true to me - it feels completely true to his character. Increadible work, and I'm not just sayig that. Well done!

1wildrose1 .. x
Xx-ChibiKanachan-Xx chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was not boring in the least and I am so surprised it doesn't have more reviews! I'm definitely adding this story and you to my favorite list:]

Oh and my cookie goes entirely to Eiri Yuki for being able to control himself around that adorable Shuichi and still act so cool while he's having sex with him XD

This is my first story read by you and I fully intend on reading all Gravitation stories written by you, I'm sure I won't be disappointed Kathlynn. Good job, Kudos to you, and keep up the amazing work! -Kana-
YinKeket chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
awwwwwwwwww cute Shuichi is cuddling up against Yuki. good for Yuki to come back to bed instead of going into his office. having carpal tunnel sucks a lot when you draw a lot or write a lot or playing games. i know that feeling. well done on how Yuki's see his lover plays the music. love this line (Yuki just feels impure when he stares for too long) again another one (Yuki very suddenly needs a cigarette like nothing on this earth.)well smoke will wake up some people. lol when Shuichi makes Yuki feel bad a bit when he smokes in his own little way of doing it. lol. lol yes when Shuichi gave him a choice on what to do. love that. oh the changes of the whispers in the bedroom. lol. awwwwwwwwwww Yuki loves Shuichi's laughs. cute. awwwwwwwwwwwww loved the ending. very up the good work and do your best. well done.
Inazea chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Aawww, that's great :)

I read fanfiction to cheer me up a little, strangely, I'm not feeling happier now, but I'm a lot calmer, after reading your fanfiction.

I like it :)

I love the discription of Shiuchi and his love to music :3

Ina
noonsam chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
What a treat! I love the voice you have given Eiri here, the more mature, more loving Eiri that time with Shu would make. Your writing was lovely, and your descriptions full. I loved the little details you worked in-Eiri's carpal tunnel, his modesty in watching Shu sleep-all wrapped perfectly in the story. This one goes in the favorites! I hope to see more from you.
lelalemon chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I did kind of click it because it said Twilight in the title, but only because the image that came to mind was the sky being dark and purple-ish and Shuichi and Eiri cuddling. I really lked your summary. I find it to be rare to read a good and concise summary, but you did it. I really like the little details you included (cleaned the semen because Shuichi would break out; the hum sound Shuichi makes in his sleep). I think that was a very well done fanfcition story, and it was really great reading it.