Reviews for Mommy, How Do They Do That?
Sandmaester chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
Wow, that was fantastic. I know how pointless blitzball is with the unbelievably stupid AI and all my characters being over lv 90. Everytime i play i win like 15-0 yet i still love the game regardless of the aforementioned obvious flaws. Sattire like this makes it all worth it though, 250hrs of my life may be gone 2 the game but...oh well. Fantastic story
SquirrelOfHope chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
This is hilarious! Synchronized swimming indeed!
FairDrea chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
At 1:30 in the AM, possibly the best thing my dilusional mind could have come across. This was freakin hillarious! You forgot though, how you can be right in the goalies face and yet the blitzball will come from RIGHT behind you. That's a classic right there. Dry, whitty humor definitley appreciated. And I love how Botta has the sphere shot. Hell, I loved a lot of things in this fic. Fantastic job!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
COOL! BLITZ BALL! FOREVER!
Litwolf chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
Hahaha! Very funny! I loved it! I agree with you on so many levels. Why do the players just start swimming in random circles so suddenly. Its so strange and does not help my team *glares at team that sucks and cant win one stupid game*
cardboredbox chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
Lol! Yay! you're back with another chapter! LOLOLOLOLOL! It was practically like I was sitting at my PS2 playing Blitzball myself!

lolololololol!

And as for your next fic idea...

I say go for it!

As a matter of fact, I highly anticipate it!

Who woulda thought that Blitzball could be so much fun? P
Mana Angel chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
*laughs* The 'ball-through-the-head thing' and 'spinning in circles' has happened to me quite a lot. The weirdest thing I've ever seen is an opposing AI player using a 180 HP Wither Pass 2...when no one's around him. Oo. You could also write about the expiring contracts...
Alan Wilkinson chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
Er, right. Ok...
GhettoSniper chapter 2 . 6/5/2002
This is... very... interesting to say the least. It was funny, I have to admit. Very great, even though you think this is "dry humor". I hope to see more chapters of this in the future.
cardboredbox chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Oi.. you're not stupid! I thought this was funny! lol. I wonder, though...did your inspiration for this fic come when you were ever frustrated w/ a blitzball game?

hee hee hee
x-keelan-X chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Wow, that was great... its about time there's a good blizball story on fanfiction, and its even better that its hilarious. Keep up the good work!
GhettoSniper chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
LoL

I love it man. Reminds me of that Syphon Filter 2 commercial. You know, the one with the taser. Yeah, that's the commercial. Excellent fic. I'll have to MST this thing sometime.
Dyson chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
*Clap clap clap* Well you warned me and I read it anyway, didn't I? Excellent work none the less, few people play Blitzball long enough to figure out all the silly parts.
Izumi Ryu chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Forgot passing in the opposite direction of defenders. How does the ball all of a sudden pass over them?
Wildfire4 chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Y'know, I always wondered the hows and whys of blitzball. And now I know. A very interesting story. Nice work!