Reviews for Snow
Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2016
This was amazing, but does that mean the Baily is the daughter of Joshua and his gf? You left it a but vague, but either way that was an incredible story. :)
othiara chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
Love it! This whole thing is very well thought out and written, and they're all in character. It's really just wonderful.
Chinagirl18 chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Well done. I enjoyed the story very much. I hope you keep writing Warehouse 13 stories! :D
geekgrl113 chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
D'aaawwww! AWESOME! Great ending to a great story, very satisfying, nice character interactions and descriptions. In a word? Excellent. :)
Kat Bee Dee chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
Awww! I'm sort of sad that none of them remembered any of it / But it does make a lot of sense. I mean, Claudia and Joshua would be pretty messed up if they remembered meeting her. Jennifer too. Especially since she didn't have a clue what an artifact even was at the time.

But, may I say BRAVO! So proud of you for finishing! DDD Though I'm confused on the whole "Andrew" thing, I think this ending did bring some closure. I do think Claudia should've been a little more loving to her niece, with whom she is very close (or so we readers were led to believe). However, my favorite line of the WHOLE finale is: "Pete and Myka, sitting next to each other, holding hands" XD I'm such a dorky Pyka fan. Always will be ;) But hey...we're assuming they've been together for awhile now, right? So where are THEIR children? Do I smell a correlating fic? Maybe not exactly a sequel or prequel, but just a piece that uses the same events and whatnot as its foundation. Whatcha think? This time, Pyka style ;D

Did I mention that you did a FANTASTIC job and that it is super awesome of you to have finished out this piece successfully without giving up! Great job! So sorry it's over. Start another one SOON! D
KJay99 chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
YAY!

(Stands and delivers a thunderous applause all by herself.)

Love it!

Well done!

Great story!

I love the well thought out plan that you walked us though, the danger, both percieved, now, in the furture, past, you brought it all together really well.

I was all set to see Baily fade away or just outright die or something, but you pulled off a whole mushpot of holiday goodness wrapping it all up with a nice bow of the furture!

What a great read! :)

You got a fan in me for sure!
KJay99 chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
Wow.

Lots of thought and effort into this yes?

So- what? Baily insst' going to make it is she? Sigh- that timem travel/meeting your parents thing always gets you in the end, but all ends well for Claudia's first case as caretaker? ;)

Fantastic. Nicely done. Waiting for the next/last chapter.

So sad.

Oh- and I think that if you take long, but give us these hugely long chatpers of well thought out content! Worth waiting for! :)

Love the way that you slowed time down as Myka walked into the BnB. Fantastic!
geekgrl113 chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
YES! Myka is back! And there was a group hug! Which makes it a great chapter, in my book. It was well paced, I think-not rushed, or anything, which can happen as a story is being wrapped up. Excellent work. I'm looking forward to the next (and sadly final?) chapter.
Kat Bee Dee chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
Gahhhh! My heart is in my throat! I seriously was afraid Pete would reject her for a moment there! Oh my goodness that was relieving and yet still somewhat dissatisfying...I was SO hoping for a "you broke my heart...but I still love you so... *kiss*" XD I totally glared daggers at you during the part where Pete says Myka should've kissed HG, lol. But then I realized that OF COURSE Pete would have wanted to watch two hot chicks make out! It's Pete, after all. Hahaha, I love them ) I looove them all D But I sure do hope that this wasn't supposed to be the last chapter because you still didn't say what happened to Bailey and that is like SUPER important! SUPER! So, I'll stick around and wait 'til we find out.

By the way, you're writing seemed a little more forced this time. You had more mistakes and less discriptions, but hey, I still loved it! Reunion love ) Just thought I'd let you know ;)
LadyNRA chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
I am loving this story! You have done a brilliant job capturing their personalities and the concept is fascinating. Sorry about not commenting sooner but I have been doing some writing of my own and I try not to read too much during those times so as not to influence my own writing. So now I'm playing catch up with some of the fic on this site.
StormageddonDarkLordofAll chapter 9 . 3/14/2011
I really like the story so far. and i have an idea of who might be Bailey's parents!
Kat Bee Dee chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
Ahhhh! *squealing of happiness* *victory dance* I was so RIGHT! Joshua is Bailey's daaad! D Who called it? THIS CHICK! Great chapter! So glad we've finally had this trivia revealed to us ;) Plus, I loved how we revisit Myka leaving and we get to see how she fends Pete off. No wonder he ends up going evil! Ouch, that musta hurt / Poor Pete. But it's all fixed now! Y'know what I think will happen? I think that Claudia seeing Joshua is going to ruin the relationship between Joshua and Bailey's mom somehow, and though Bailey has done what she was sent back to do, and then Bailey fades from existence, but now Myka is back in the warehouse and they all live happily ever after. Besides Bailey, who would at this point not exist. That'd be a bit of a bummer for Claudia /
KJay99 chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
So wait...

Auntie Claudia?

Perhaps...

And that is suppose to be the reason why Pete went all dark side/monsterville eh? Not bad. Not bad at all.

Nicely written. Very few wasted words.
AnonymousJo chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
LOVED IT! Probably my favorite chapter. Excellent story...I am continually impressed with your ability to write these characters so well. Great job, two thumbs up.
Jimmy 144 chapter 8 . 3/1/2011