Reviews for Surveys and Laughs
:D awesomee
E.L. Crawford chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
awsome, purley awsome.
Teresa Lisbon 123 chapter 7 . 3/11/2011
LOL, this is great! I have never seen the musical, but I already feel like I know the characters. BRAVO!
6kimiko6 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
My name is Guh-linda- with a guh! XD i luuuuuuuuvs her. . . . .
darkgemwildcat chapter 7 . 2/3/2011
haha! lol this was realy funny! i had fun reading this! (its my personal motto that elphaba kicks ass)
bremela chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
hey! i didnt know you were a nancy fan! so am i!
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Lol, Boq and Nessa are totally perfect for each other. They both stalk people and have scared me sometime in the past two chapters :D nothin against Nessa. Now, Boq, on the other hand...never mind, I'm not going to get myself started on that rant. Haha, you have freaking hilarious author's notes :D
stopignoremegoaway chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Everything from the author's notes to the actual story is funny. Great job, Maggie (is it creepy if I use your name?).
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Okay, now you've got me wondering what the thing you don't want anyone to know about is! :D I'm not going to bug you more than one about it though. Lol, poor Boq. He can't help that he's so boring. Maybe he'll be less boring when Monkeys fly. Wait...no he won't. Never mind. Neeeever mind.
stopignoremegoaway chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
awesome
stopignoremegoaway chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
awesome
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Lol, love the A/N at the bottom of this chapter, and the chapter itself was awesome too! :)
bremela chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
MAGGIE YOU DID IT AGAIN! YOU HAVE PART OF THE THINGS NOT TO DO A SHIZ OR HOGWARTS LIST THING INSTEAD OF THE CHAPPIE! ARGH! love you in a non wierd way! bye!
3Mindy3 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Ew...what a morbid disclaimer. Don't joke about that! ;)

I LOVE Harry Potter! I also think it is obvious that I love Wicked as well. Interesting idea.

~Mindy