Reviews for This Incarnation
PLEASEPLEASEPLEA chapter 19 . 5/30
COME BACK PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEEPLEAPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASESE
Miaca Whit chapter 19 . 4/3
Where is the next chapter?
In the author's note you had said that you had chapter 19 written
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 19 . 3/28
Are you planning on finishing this story? I really like it and I look forward to the ending.
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 19 . 1/16
I really really hope you finish this story someday. It's pretty amazing
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Such a pity you never finished this.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
You are such an amazing writer!Please complete this story?It has been almost 3 years now and i am dying for an update?!
GothicReader chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
This story is amazing, please complete it
DramioneForever chapter 19 . 2/24/2015
I'm a huge fan of your fanfics but could you please finish the one you started? I'm waiting on 3 stories of yours!
Lioness1988 chapter 19 . 2/11/2015
Great story. I am sincerely hoping that you have finished it, or will. The central idea for Darco and Hermione's relationship is good, and I am keen to know how you envisioned their tale being resolved. I have read several of your stories, and like your work. You do a good job of developing characters, write narrative well, and have excellent dialougue. I saw a few typos while reading, but they were only mildly distracting. I'll have a look at your FP work sometime. Happy writing!
Born in 20th Century chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
Great story so far! It's such a shame you haven't updated in quite a while when it seems like you're quite close to finishing this... I do hope you'll continue - really look forward to finding out more about the connection between Hermione and Draco, and the link with their past as Lisette and Bryn :)
Sunnykid2012 chapter 19 . 12/5/2014
O my golly gosh, it's been so long since i have read this and I completely forgot that it wasn't completed! Please update! Your my all time favorite fanfic author, I love this story wayyy too much! xx
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 19 . 11/30/2014
nice!
cztelnik chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
I think it is actually easier to write a drarry then to write a Draco and Hermione story but you are doing a great job with this fanfic.
perfect.fluke chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
I can't tell you how much I love this story. You have such a way with words, you have me trying not to cry.
loverloverlover chapter 19 . 11/3/2014
Are you going to continue writing this? I really love the idea of them being together in a past life it's actually quite brilliant. Please continue this!