Reviews for Smile
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 1 . 7/19
I never really thought of this pairing, but it's so cute and fluffy I just asdfghjkl
Sooo adorable! It left me laughing with happiness. And I also believe that Ciel isn't as uncaring as he acts! This is just amazing.
Nightmare Weaver chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Aw How cute. I love this so much. It's adorable!
TheAnimeHannah chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I KNEW THEY WOULD WORK WELL TOGETHER! I was actually looking for this and was so happy when I realized people have the same idea! I loved this; it was so sweet! 3
Humanized Serenity chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This pairing really is adorable! I loved the way you wrote Snake and his thoughts on Ciel! It was really well done. I wished there were more stories of this ship! Thank you so much for writing it!
Deidara chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I really like this... short and so nice. I never realised Ciel was nicer to Snake; I will pay more attention when reading the manga and verify if that is so.
Ciel x Snake 3 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I think that this is really great and I ship this couple a lot. But there are very few fanfiction about them which makes me sad
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Aww its so adorable I love this story write more of this pairing perhaps ?
The Button Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
You're right - snake x ciel is a beautiful thing! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Gah! I adore this, though as I read it I didn't see it as a romantic story heh-heh.
Mr. Fatcakes chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is really cute! Fanfiction is the greatest because you can write both SebaCiel and SnakexCiel without needing a love triangle.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I agree with ThatOneFujoshi. THIS PAIRING IS ADORABLE! I never really thought about it until now, but they would go great together.
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Cute!
You said smile so much times in this that i got a little confused...but its all good!
Blue Sock Monkey chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
So sweet! XD
MajesticSarah chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
*creys and sniffles* my feels... *clutches chest*
SO FLUFFY /3