Reviews for fairytales
Anonymous Prowler chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh cynical cynical Rose. You don't want a cliche? Even if it comes with a life of happiness? That's an interesting fear you have there.

I, for one, like how you portrayed Rose. An interesting personality, an interesting mind...This is a very beautifully done freewrite. I like it.

Great writing!
nNOPE NO PE NOE P EPN OPE chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Oh my goodness, this was absolutely /brilliant./

/So, run, Flowergirl, run,

from shimmer and perfectpixiedust

Because it's all so cliché

And horriblyterribly romantic/

THIS PART. I just feel that you portray Rose wonderfully, and you make her very realistic. And I love this pairing, and you've managed to make it even better :)

/Go, be the belle of th But don't forget your shoe

Because it's so overlycliche

(But I thought they didn't exist?)/

This part too; oh, I got chills all over.

The imagery is amazing, even if the style is quite simplistic.

I love it. :)
ShimmerPrincess chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I loved this! Good job!
renzhie chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Here I thought you love LilyScorpius and DominiqueScorpius like I do. ;)

Okay okay, I have to put aside my dislike for Scorose.

So, methinks, this was a terrifc job for your first freeverse. ;)

You seem to know where to emphasis, which is good in freeverse. )

Not to mention it was a beautiful freeverse. )

Good job and keep writing.

&hearts
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This was great, Bri! I'm not a big fan of freeverse but i can totally see why people write them now!

And the cliches being...cliche...it was fantastic!

Maybe you could write something like this in Scor's POV too?
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
g.

This can /not/ have been your first freeverse, you liar! And your first ScorpiusRose at that, too.

No. Way.
allie's hope chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Aww this was wonderful. perfectly unperfect (as freeverses are supposed to be). you left just the right amount to the imagination which is especially important when writing poetry. I liked it alot and I'm hoping that the prince you were hinting at is Scorpius ... maybe...just cos I'm a die hard Rosie/scor. Haha )
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
CUTE! And my favorite pairing, so props for that. I loved the running themes and the repitition. For a first try this was awesoem! I really can't rave enough about this, write more freeverse, it suits you :)