Reviews for Chance!
Clockwork Marionette chapter 1 . 2/6
It's okay, Rin. Call me biased, but I prefer you. Partially because you're a girl, partially because you're voice is beautiful, and partially because you're beautiful.
Orika chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
No, I don't think it was rushed, I think it's lovely actually LOL and I am also a fan of Project: Vocaloid the last part I read was when Haku injected something to Meiko. Am gonna check if it's updated already.

Thanks for this LOL
KaylaBow chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I freaking love it! And Len you perv:3
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Wait... if Rin was Rimi... her clothes when she turned back...
Cinni
Leiza chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
YES. YES. OMG YES. I can't describe it with words but this is amazing. God yes please.

Favorited!
MelancholicVirus chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
XDD He knew all along
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Rin's secret is now exposed! Cute story! I could already imagine Chibi Rin. As in Rin's already Kawaii! She's my favorite Vocaloid and all!
Irene Kagamine chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh gosh, I love so much that sweet oneshot, nyaaaa 3
No way, you are one of the best writer in this website
Len so hot, Rin so cute, I definitely can't don't love them .

(Work hard for "Project: VOCALOID"! I can't wait for read more!)
lizzie-rivers chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I can't tell you how much I loved that. It was fab, funny, genius! Well done my friend, well done. I'm sad it finished so quickly though...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
soooooo cccuutttteeee!
StarryNight359 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
haha so funny XD

I don't think it's rushed at all, just a short and funny oneshot defs worth reading
Tommy-yomz chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
It is so so so so cute! Aww, so sweet, too. And I definitely love it!
wisarute7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is so fun.

First I thought of something about the plot but it just plain wrong and it turn out to be way better than I imagine.

By the way can you make anotherone like this or similar, I want to see Len being younger/older. maybe base on the same plot but I think I'll still like it. Thanks for writing this fic anyway this is heavenly.
xSkyHeldByBoundaries chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
YES, PLEASE, I WILL CHECK OUT YOUR STORY! XD Sorry, I'm hyper right now
7-Ghost09 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
that was an awesome story dude.i hope you have another good story just like power to you CHIIO-SAMA.