Reviews for Falling Up
fusoso chapter 10 . 7/2/2015
awwwh ;_; tbh I don't expecting this fluffy ending tho
Really nice fict! Love Ger-Ukr and love you! 3
Spenben chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Wow wonderfully written and expressed
creativeone298 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
I'm nearly crying; all these feels!
xXBlackKat13Xx chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
omg that is probably the deepest and best written ukrainexgermany fanfic i have evr read
chibisiam chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice I love it :)

thank for the fic and congratulatios is a great work
pyromaniacqueen chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
noooooooo it ended D:

it was really sweet though...

really glad to be able to see the ending, but still, why did you have to end it so early? .
chibisiam chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
nice
chibisiam chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
precius... sweet, sweet :)
GilbertOfPrussia chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I love how you manage to fit so much into just a few words. I'm very partial to historical fanfictions, and not many people choose to write about the period when Katyusha was under Ludwig's control.

A Nazi!Germany is also something I see very rarely- either he's being forced into it, tortured by Hitler,(/his brother,) or there's another Germany (a doppleganger,if you will,) to represent that part of him. While all of these are very interesting, I'm glad to see one of the more uncommon situations. (Not uncommon for the time period, but as it's a delicate subject, most Hetalia fans shy away from it.)

By all means, I hope you continue this- I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Doitsu's Storyteller chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
So in his own way, Germany desires her but wishes to control her. What a twisted romance and poor Ukraine doesn't realize his true intentions. This is a review for three and four so here are my thoughts. Amazing plot! You aren't rushing nor are you confusing the story, intstead your keeping us updated on Germany's thoughts and explaining in great detail on this cat and mouse game. Ukraine is a beautiful nation who is just learning how to fall in love and how love hurts. Germany is learning how to be more human around her but sadly NaziGermany keeps getting in the way! When she kissed him, his shocked expression is the perfect example of how she is slowly drawing him out of his shell and into the light. I have this sinking suspiscion that Ludwig will become so obsessed with her and being around her that he will have no choice but to rethink everything his boss taught him. Please update soon!
Doitsu's Storyteller chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
I just read both chapters and I must say, this is turning out to be a fine piece of work my friend!:) Ludwig's thoughts on Katyusha when he first met her were just as I had predicted and her thoughts on him were perfect. An innocent young woman who accepted the help of a monster who in turn has no idea what he is getting himself into. Some how or some way the destiny of these two countries will entertwine for better of for worse.

Amazing job and I am looking forward to reading more!