Reviews for Requiem
Vampiredog chapter 1 . 1/18
That was fantastic, I love your word choice especially.
Juleezy chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Beautiful & breathtaking.

I was at first contemplating whether I should click on this due to the lack of words in the summary but now understand the simplicity (if I interpreted it right or there was just no special reason). I'm glad that I clicked it though because you wrote both Lelouch and CC so well in character with the smut by tying it all with analogies and imagery. A great job well done.
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
very beautifully written. i seriously almost cried, even though this is a smut story. kudos to you :D
Artemis of Luna chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I truly love this one-shot! When reading it, it felt like I was reading a poem. It was written so smoothly, so lovely.

You are an awesome writer! My applause to you!
subtle candor chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Tasteful lemonwise, very in character, very well written.
Damon Asgard chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Wow, this has got to be one of the best one-shots I've ever read. It's intense, feels very IC and manages to have a very beautifully touching moment between my two favorite characters in CG. Good job! Definitely favoriting this.
Lefty11 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Very beautiful one-shot! Loved how you kept Lelouch and CC in character!
Spunkay Skunk chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Brilliance. Sheer brilliance.

On top of the absolutely perfect characterization, from dialogue to thought, there’s your mind-blowing writing and a lemon that’s as sexy as it is powerful and also tasteful. Such exquisite story-telling with delicate wording. The emotion, mood and tone is tangible and fluid, delivered clearly and precisely in a way that is truly impactful and moving to the reader – at least, that’s the case with me. I both admire and envy you for writing something this compelling, eloquent, and downright superlative.

This is Lelouch/C.C. (as well as just Lelouch and C.C. themselves) at its best. You’ve done such a fantastic job that I don’t think “fantastic” is really the best word to describe it. (Actually, I think I already had it right when I said “superlative.”) I just wish I had found this impressive work sooner.
Just another Human chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
You have made a story that is unbelievably remarkable. Just like what the other reviewers state: you have received a too small number of reviews for this work of art. The characters in this story are as in sync to there designated personality as in the anime (as much as my memory will persuade me to believe). I certainly hope your future writings will turn out as enchanting as this.
arQuade chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
this is probably the best story i've read on CC n Lulu till date..

they are completely in character ...u displayed the tension between them real nice..honestly..i feel this story deserves more reviews.. evrytym m on n happen to read code geass fic..i always read this one..i apologize for not reviewing earlier..

the backdrop is amazing as well..love CCLulu ..n love this fic..u shud write more..seriously...if lack of reviews is wotz stoppin u frm writing more..thn plz..i'll come by n drop a review evrytime i read this fic :)

love ya..n thnks a lot for the story..
dancer-purple chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow! Breath-taking. All the words are gone from my mind. It's just so IC, and beautiful... Really one of the best fics here.
Mr. Nox chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow, excellent story here. The two of them were kept very well in character I thought as well as an excellent conveyance of Lelouch's anger and frustration over everything that is happening. You also balanced all of C.C.'s traits rather well without going overboard on any such as her love of pizza, though also throwing in some traits that seem more original like her use of her charms and such, which go rather well with her character.

The sex was well done and didn't dive into mindlessness as sometimes happens. Very sexy and sensual overall with the writing, focusing on the passion between them. Lelouch's realization of her importance to him was played nicely I thought, though it slightly feeds into my confusion of when this takes place as described below.

The only thing that bothers me is that I can't figure out when this is supposed to take place, unless you were deliberately going for that. At first I thought this might be in that period between defeating the Emperor and showing up to claim the throne, but that turned out to be the case. The mention of Shirley's death would firmly place this post-R2 14, but that doesn't fit much at all with how the Knights are described in terms of their current status. It sounds more like they are at the earlier stages back in the first show. I also wasn't quite sure what to make of a comment near the end that seemed to imply he'd slept with Shirley, Euphemia and Kallen, though perhaps I was simply misunderstanding that bit.

Overall though, excellent fic and I hope to see more from you. A sequel to this would be nice, though it works fine as a one-shot as it seems to have been intended.

Sorry if this doesn't seem helpful. Reviews aren't really my forte.
Dream a Dream123 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Why the hell does this fic only have 4 reviews?

CC's right. Humanity sucks. Seriously, this is fic is THE CCxL fic; first of all, you managed to mantain the deep and not always easy-to-understand dialogues between those two; secondly, you put in CC's love for pizza, but not in a exaggerated way; thirdly I could actually picture them having this kind of conversation. I mean, what could readers want more?

'Cause you even added a sex scene!(which, IMO, was handed very tastefully). Another beautiful and very IC moment. It would be so... Lelouch-ish not to realize something like that ("I've been… so wrong" Loved that!)

Well, I remain shocked for the lack of reviews. This should have deserved 20 at least; CC's right, humanity will never change...

At least I'm happy to have discovered such a perfect little fic :)
skipple chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
From the dramatic dialogue to the... well, sexiness- that was a very, very well-written fic. Damn good job.
Nihil Forem chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That was incredibly well-written and in-character. Great job, really.

I never considered that there'd be a point in their strange companionship where Lelouch would come to realize her worth. Though he seems nonchalant, I assumed that he always held that in mind. But with this, you've made it a profound experience-a heavy realization. The intensity was great.

As was the sex, of course. I'm glad some authors can do justice to Code Geass.