Reviews for Tempted Fate
amazing Aisha chapter 53 . 6/11/2020
Jealous Jacob is so cute, so far I am glad she is alright with the turn of events because her pregnancy is really important than taking those stress.
amazing Aisha chapter 50 . 6/9/2020
I feel so sorry for her I think this is one of the few FF I which parents are more messing things up than kids. Please update new chapters soon.
amazing Aisha chapter 49 . 6/8/2020
You know it's nice to see that even perfect couple like them have to face ups and downs in their marriage, I am glad they managed to talk things out in the end and Edward is so messed up in this story his every action cause stress to her and everyone else. Please update new chapters soon.
amazing Aisha chapter 47 . 6/7/2020
I love their domestic life and that club part make me sad for her, thank God there was no Nessie family drama in this chapter as I mentioned before I like those chapters in which they spend time with Jacob family and friends. Update New chapters and my request soon please.
amazing Aisha chapter 45 . 6/6/2020
Have I mentioned how much I love Jacob family, I wish every girl could get husband like him and in-laws like his family. Please update new chapters soon and write Nessie/ John chapter too.
amazing Aisha chapter 44 . 6/5/2020
Nessie gave really funny nickname and if it wasn't for their condition I would love to see her kicking some ass. At least the rest of her family treated Jacob with respect.
amazing Aisha chapter 43 . 6/4/2020
Wow that chapter was super steamy and hot and I really like their friends meanwhile Nessie family is being all awkward and weird around her, at least they are not stressing her our. P.S did I mention Jacob was so hot in this chapter.
amazing Aisha chapter 42 . 6/2/2020
Poor Nessie and Jacob, this was supposed to be their happiest time and yet both are suffering so much pain.
amazing Aisha chapter 41 . 5/30/2020
This is so messed up, part of me too believe that is wasn't Nessie fault but then again her marriage leads to separation and then Edward cheated on Bella. Don't get me wrong but I love Jacob and Nessie windwril romance but logically speaking if that day they didn't give in to their passion and dated like the normal couple I think they would not be married to disrupt anyone life including their own. I mean Edward may have some objection to her dating older man but it would give them some time to get used to his presence instead their barely legal daughter throw marriage and pregnancy bomb on them and in doing so affected everyone peaceful life.
amazing Aisha chapter 40 . 5/29/2020
It's ironic but one of the twilight actors got Batman part in reality and you wrote this chapter many years ago. I like how happy they were, wish they could stay there but I know they miss home too.
amazing Aisha chapter 39 . 5/28/2020
I am so jealous of her, imagine staying home alone on lockdown with a man like Jacob 'sigh' I wish husbands are like him. I like his sister too.
amazing Aisha chapter 38 . 5/27/2020
Even I did not get those clues until you reveal it yourself, good job. Once again please do a one-shot chapter about that day, I hope you update these chapters soon.
amazing Aisha chapter 36 . 5/26/2020
Her mind must be messed up with stress if she is having dream within the dreams. Maybe vacation is for the best. Update New chapters soon.
amazing Aisha chapter 35 . 5/25/2020
If Jacob was this angry when Edward accidentally hit her then I can't imagine what he will do when he found out about Nessie's rape. Please update new chapters soon and I requested Nessie version of what exactly happened that day, please write that too.
amazing Aisha chapter 34 . 5/24/2020
Poor Nessie, her father insults must be so painful for her to handle, no wonder that girl is stressed out. She is lucky to have Jacob, Matt and her friends otherwise she would have gone crazy.