Reviews for Underwater Lovers
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
They make such an awesome pair! Good job for writing this story, definitely loved it. Haha only in the show though they got drunk first :p

Once again great job!
ObviouslyADreamer chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Loved it! :)
fan chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow...I really enjoyed this, wish there were more, they make such a hot couple!
offthemaplover chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
that was pretty hot! i love it!
abc123 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Haha! Cute! I've never really thought about them together (Lily and Ben are my main couple too), but this fits!
TommyMina4eva chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I loved it! If only on the real show, Mina would give in!

Please, more fanfics of them! Loved it!
Miss-Frenchie chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
good story. i enjoy these two as well. I think Mina likes him enough, but she's very career driven, very determined to redeem herself for that misdiagnosis of eric. And Tommy, he seems to have moved onto Ryan but whatevs. let the writer's have a major loveweb going on. lilly like ben, ben likes lilly, ben and ryan are involved, and tommy like ryan but at first it was mina, and maybe just maybe mina likes him back.
Lindsey chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
LOVEDDDD ITTTT, maybe next time more graphic ;)
Amasayda chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
The "last man on earth" conversation finally worked! :-) Great idea ... love Tommy and Mina and I am a huge fan of Mina's name! :-) Can hardly wait to read more about those two characters and see more of them on the show.

Tommy seems like a little womanizer, though ... but every medal has two sides, right?

Thanks for the story, take care,

K.
emeraldeyes412 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
haha i liked it haha :)
KeSuQueen chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Haha the last line was so funny and so Mina to say. Loved this too. Someone needs to create a Mina and Tommy community too because they are awesome as well. Great job! Loved this so much. You write the characters of Off the Map so darn well. I'm envious lol