Reviews for Enough
sharkmm chapter 1 . 3/12
great fic!
stars shine out chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Awwww! That was absolutely beautiful! And so sad too. Magnificent job!
grace.black chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I usually don't like freeverse very much, but this one is just plain beautiful. Just the way that it is written makes it great and combining this with the plot, it makes it just amazing! Lovedlovedloved it!
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
i like how you threw in the whole blood relation :D
HP FAN chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Beautiful. I really liked it written perfectly. :)
felines chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Gosh lovely. I love your freeverse and you portrayed Rose so well in such a short work. Truly a spectacular feat.
what.it.takes chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Really good but really sad :(
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh, ohmygod, this was fantastic. I... holy shit. I loved it. It was beautiful and wonderful and I am speechless so yeah :P
lowi chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
So gorgeous, I loved how rose "gave up" in the end.. That made it perfect in some way! :)
iciclegirl235 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I really enjoyed this- for all the wrong reasons.

I really despise Lily/Scorpius, so when I read this, I was happy because HE CHOSE ROSE.

Okay.

I love this form of poetry, and overall, fantastic job :)
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh Rose... This one was so heart-cracking ( I don't want a broken heart)
renzhie chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Even though I was happy because you finally wrote LilyScorpius, I felt kinda sad for Rose.
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Oh goodness!

You took my favorite pairing and, and, and MADE THEM SAD.

And it's terrible. But lovely. Terrible in that I feel so bad for Rose, but lovely in that your freeverse is magnificent. As always. I think the title and characters all fit perfectly, nothing added in just because you like it that way (did that make sense? No? Well, some authors are too-flowery in their language just because they think it sounds better. It never does. And you don't do this, you write beautifully).
dReAmY92 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011