Reviews for Skin Deep
hardygirl87 chapter 31 . 2/19
Loved it
reader50 chapter 31 . 11/12/2015
I have enjoyed every chapter of your story. I'm glad you ended where you did. You are a good writer and had good ideas for the story. Thank you for sharing.
reader50 chapter 27 . 11/12/2015
I must say, I like the idea of Mary living instead of John. After all, she was a hunter and knew about the yellow-eyed demon long before John. I certain would like to read that.
reader50 chapter 24 . 11/12/2015
I like the way you solved all the problems the shifter caused.
reader50 chapter 22 . 11/12/2015
I thought it a mistake to do a salt and burn at this time, after all, Patrick could arrange for the body to be cremated. I think Patrick should have been the one to clean up the mess with Jenn's help to get the stuff out of the way. To me, Sam just complicated everything by burning the body so quickly. But then, it's your story, not mine.
reader50 chapter 21 . 11/12/2015
I'm glad Patrick came thru for the boys. I'm impressed with Jenn-mostly because as an oc she is steadfast and quiet. She is not perfect and has no special abilities and is not an in-your-face oc. Same with Patrick. Thank you for sharing.
reader50 chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
I was liking Patrick until he decided to take Jenn to the hospital instead of sticking with Sam to get the shifter. I'm disappointed in Dean for getting captured again. I'm on pins and needles to find out what is going to happen next. Thank you for sharing.
reader50 chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
I have been enjoying your story. I do have to make a comment concerning the shifter. Since the shifter has all the memories of the person he shifted into, I would think he would gain all the account numbers and passwords of that person to get that person's money, etc. besides access to family and friends. So far, that hasn't been thought of in your story. So far your story has been well written and I can hardly wait to see how it ends. Thank you for sharing.
Elwaith chapter 29 . 4/12/2015
This is why I think a hunter would be a great match for Dean in terms of a romantic relationship.
Elwaith chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
Jenn just said all the things I have ever felt about hunters in the show.
Silvermoon maru chapter 31 . 11/30/2014
It was a really great fic, interesting, unexpected, angst, and well written. Oh also heart wrenching too. Loved it!
Leah8723 chapter 31 . 11/6/2014
WOW! I just recently rekindled my love of reading fanfiction, especially supernatural (the first few seasons are my favorite) and I found this story and read it...I LOVED it! You are so great at writing, I wish I had your talent! This was such a great story. I literally could not stop reading until i was finished, and now I'm super sad that it ended. I am definitely going to re-read it...and if you ever feel like writing a sequel, I will definitely read AND review!
Elaine du Lac chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
I tried to imagine the story without Jenn there and realized it would have been a hell of alot more boring if Sam is investigating this on his own. So good job on the OC.
Lilith Sweet chapter 31 . 9/20/2013
Love it. Can't wait for the sequel!
SilentHowler chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
I think that was a perfect ending, it leaves us satisified with the end of 'skin deep' and curious about the brothers futures.
I'm so glad i found this fic and i ahve thoroughly enjoyed reading it, so thanks for writing it.
xx