Reviews for Secrets Behind The Twins
artist quest chapter 2 . 2/2
This is really good! Please keep up the good work!
BeautifulOneShots chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
I quite like this
weflytothetardis chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
I hope you continue soon. I would love to hear more about the boys relationship. I love the story!
12dunno13 chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
I can't wait to see more, I'm loving it all so far :D
TooManyWhatIfs chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
Please update soon :)
Magician of Khemet chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
This is a great story and I really hope you update soon!
SitarLover chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
ambiangel chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
really good job!

please keep updating though!
BearCherry chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
well..It's a pity but it's OK,I like the story and we can wait.:-D
Miota-Lee chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
I love the snuggely holding and kisses on the cheek.. it's so sweet and innocent3 although I can't wait for.. er.. moar action ;)
Live to anger the World chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
you're doing great with this story. and you should be able to take your time with it.
abrainiac chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
Don't worry about it! If anything, we should be apologizing to you! I know how much it SUCKS when that happens!

Take your time, and don't fret! It takes how long it takes, and it's not fair for us to rush you!

Hope to see another chapter once you're done! ;)

*Lesser-Than Three*
abrainiac chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
This story is so amazing! I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed on the earlier chapters (I just read it all in one sitting; I didn't want to stop)! What is wrong with people? This story deserves so many more reviews than it's getting! I honestly haven't found a story this good in AGES!

I loved the events, like how you had them discover how the Marauders Map worked! The pranks are absolutely HYSTERICAL! The entire story is exceedingly well-thought-out, and your writing style is to die for! A few small grammatical errors (sorry, I'm a total grammar Nazi, so I always watch for grammar), but it's hardly an issue!

I was 'awwww'ing SO much when they finally kissed! I hate how they feel so hated by the world for how they feel! I hope that they don't let any of that stop them!

Okay, you need to update ASAP, or I may DIE! This story is too amazing to just be left hanging! Please please please please please PLEASE update soon! Okay, done begging (sorry). Anyway, you are the most amazing writer! Keep it up, and I really hope that more people will recognize your epic-tastic skills soon! Update soon on this amazing story! D

*Lesser-Than Three*
BearCherry chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
I love this story! Please go on!XDDD
Hotaru Vie Jaegerjaquez chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
interesting really...

anyway, update soon please...