Reviews for Devoured
Wolguard22 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Really good. I thought it was quite well written, far better than some other fan-fictions I've read. I'd love to read more.
Sklyra chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
this was a tad complex but understandable at least and if you do wright more you should continue in this way (just a suggestion) but make sure that your beta or someone else understands it also. :) good work!
Stormy Trix chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
omg. this is so bleep good. please if you are. cotinue if this is a story. such detail. wow. please continue.
Black Fang 02 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Mmmmmmmmmm. Kigo-y goodness! Good job I like it and I want to see where it goes.
Daryl chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I think this is a great start. I will be disappointed if you do not update.
FFaddict007 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This story seems very interesting like something wicked is about to happen. CAnt wait to know what happens next. Like how you narrated like what is happening can not be stopped you can only follow as it feel like Shego has really no control over whats happening.
IBsurvivor chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
O good godddddd! I barely leave feedback nowadays but after reading your first chapter, its definitely unfair to not give you compliments. Keep up the work! Great piece it will be \m/
EagleGamer15 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
well...my interest/curiosity is now considerably piqued, good job! XD
Tiaxelto chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
It's got potential definitely, and your writing quality is perfectly reasonable. Run with it if; but only if You want to. Otherwise you'll choke. Good luck to you.