Reviews for Volturi Mistress
Crimson Rhage chapter 52 . 4/24
I very much enjoyed your story. It was great seeing Bella interact with the guard and the brothers. I always love seeing a powerful Bella. I would love to see you continue this, mainly to see Scott put in his place. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
sandra moore chapter 51 . 3/27
Please update! I would love to see new chapters of this story.
Please update. And, a JPOV wouldn't hurt. It would give the story more depth.
jeoliverio chapter 52 . 11/24/2016
This story was too dragged out. I would not recommend it to anyone
ForrestersWitch chapter 31 . 9/30/2016
Definitely ! Jasper's POV wouldn't be in vain and would give more insight with Bella and you wouldn't have to write explanations in AN's. Again your machinations are very engaging!
Katya Belikova chapter 52 . 9/29/2016
please update soon
TabathaTheSkeleton chapter 24 . 8/3/2016
wdf
sandra moore chapter 52 . 7/17/2016
please update i love this story. its to good to stop.
Guest chapter 52 . 6/25/2016
Please finish the story. I love it as it is awesome.i can't wait to read what happens next
Olivia chapter 52 . 6/1/2016
This story is amazing. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Nicoconsd chapter 52 . 1/30/2016
I know you haven't updated in a while but I hope you continue with this story. I have really enjoyed it up to this point and look forward to seeing what happens next :)
cela chapter 10 . 12/17/2015
and I thought only mike newton and Jacob black could piss her off.
cela chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
you are right, since I started reading ff my spelling has gone to s..t too. ah, the American public education system! do you have spell check?
Guest chapter 52 . 12/12/2015
Awesome freaking story. I have been lmao thru out and really have absolutely enjoyed reading. I really do hope that you continue and finish this story. Ty so much for sharing your writing talent.
Kera Atchley chapter 7 . 11/18/2015