Reviews for Chuck Versus the New Year's Kiss
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Ugh. The feels man, the feels! I have a feeling that this will be a story I continuously go back to read.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Well, not your first Chuckfic that I read... but good.
Crumby chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I really liked this story. Great job! :)
anonymous11111111 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Finally! I'm in the CHUCK FANDOM! Whoo! And let's say I'm really glad that my first Chuck fanfic was written by you :) Anyway, I thought this was so cute! Morgan was funny, Jeffster was... well Jeffster, and I could totally picture the Buy More crew and Devon outside Chuck's room. And all the Chuck and Sarah moments were really sweet. ...Off to read your next story!
shipper-for-life chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Beautiful holiday story. Every dialogue suit the characters. Great job, you!
chucksara4ever chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I really wish that the producers would show more Chuck and Sarah moments and passion as i do realise that they are showing a couple in love but they can still have passion too. It is such a shame the due to the hiatus we did not get Holiday episodes so it was great to read this my only niggle would be Sarah being aware even when making out but she is a spy and they had only just started.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
To borrow a word from Devon here... this was just awesome. Outstanding job!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
That was sweet.
elle1630 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
If you don't contunue to write for chuck i'll cry. This was so in character, and so perfect. I loved every minute of it, and have actually read it 3 times, just trying to see if i've missed anything.

I hope that we do see your name with a new chuck story soon.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Yay! Please keep writing for Chuck I loved it. This was great. Chuck and Sarah are amazing together.

:) sam
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Good story...look forward to more.
LittleCandyMan chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Well written story and fun to read. Good job for your first Chuck fanfic.
carol chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Awww. That was incredibly sweet. Love the fluffiness.