Reviews for Learn to Live
ThunderingRainbow chapter 22 . 2/13/2014
um... where is that prompt you were working on? its been a few years, and i really love this story. please continue it
Aloise Hall chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
Oh, my god, the one I RELLY ship, is Alois x Claude /
ThisxIsxMyxOtp chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love everything about this story 3
Punished By Love chapter 22 . 9/13/2012
GAhhhhhhhhhh No you cant end it there!
QueenOfDirt chapter 22 . 5/7/2012
I hope you write more eventually, I love this.
xXRochiRyuzakiXx chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Oh my... I wish I could express how in love I am with this story. XD This is by far the best thing I've read on so far.

I'm painfully excited for the next chapter! Update soon? 3
Avenging Neko chapter 22 . 3/28/2012
Haha, submissive little Alois. .

Hee, I like it cuz its reasonably within their characters to act this way, so it seems totally IC in an AU. Sweet. Heh.

If you write more, that'd be nifty, but the way it is now also works.
Avenging Neko chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
Random mid story review. I love the fact that you have Ciel thinking its funny and Alois calling him an asshole for it. TeeHee
kdbug chapter 22 . 3/27/2012
Oh. My. God.

I love you, and I love this fic.

I've been active on this website for years, and this is probably one of the best things I've ever read here. I'm not kidding. You're imagery is beautiful, it's intricate without being jumbled, it's easy to follow and understand. I've read a number of very popular fics that delve into the characters minds like this, but none of them are as clear as this. I adore the way you're portraying these characters-both individually and their relationships with others. Urgh, I can't even properly express how much I'm loving this right now!

JUST MARRY ME, MMKAY?
Lilac Rose6 chapter 22 . 2/11/2012
This is so perfect... so beautiful and just THANK you for writing it, it's so amazing. It made me cry because it's so amazingly, completely BEAUTIFUL.

When it started dissolving into a lemon, all I could think was that I didn't even mind because it wasn't just PWP. They love each other so much in such a twisted, beautiful way, and it doesn't just go on to describe the sex (which I occasionally do like to read) but it goes DEEPER and describes their feelings and how everything just fits together like those two puzzle pieces you can't seem to put anywhere else...

This entire story. Like the way Ciel and Alois are friends and just... it's perfect. It's beautiful and I love it SO much.

Lady Lilac
Jenmoon1 chapter 22 . 9/14/2011
good good
aura-aly30 chapter 22 . 8/11/2011
good chapter, I really liked, this is a wonderful story, I love how you describe Aloiss feelings and thoughts. I hope you update soon
Autumn Laef chapter 22 . 8/9/2011
How can u not like it! It's so sensual and eroric and romantic at the same time! What is there not to like aratr from the fact that I'd love to read how Claude finaly made Alois sing :3

It's beautiful
alguien22792 chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
Oh shit...so much tension!...PLEASE tell me you are writing smut after this! ;D
aura-aly30 chapter 21 . 7/27/2011
WOW...beautiful chapter, claude is really the only one who can heal alois wounds and i hope he doesnt make new ones, i want to know what will happen after this, update soon
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »