Reviews for Lucky To Be Born
ZutaraBrasil chapter 8 . 3/26
Lindo, vocĂȘ tem um dom incrĂ­vel. Projetando em minha mente a imagem de Ozai no nascimento de Zuko me fez ficar emocionada.
renzie17 chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Oh my gosh! Please update this! I love Urzai so much! I don't really care what The Search tells us about their story; I've always thought Ursa was the only person Ozai ever let in his heart and for that I love this ship and I love this story. 3 I hope you update it ( u )

somuchlove
caspasta chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Love that last line. :) Good job! :D
brancan2 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Odd isn't it, how even though ozai was so evil I can still relate to him in some ways. I really like this story, makes him seem so human :p
And Ursa's amazing
Alama chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I absolutely LOVED this! Fantastic! Ursa and Ozai's relationship always intrigued me, especially since they seemed so distant in what little flashbacks we saw during the series. But I guess that's what power eventually does... :( I was listening to "Love Story" while reading the last chapter. I was crying by the end of it. It was so sweet! Young Ozai reminds me so much of Zuko :) "Sounds like he was very lucky to be born." Ooh that line gave me shivers! But that's good! I love how you wrote that in. Again, this entire story was FANTASTIC! I've got a whole new perspective now of Ozai. More of a sweet misunderstood prince, rather than "The Phoenix King." Monsters are made, not born ;)
Bethakinz chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
I really like your "monsters are made, not born" story you got going on here.
Lord L.H.J chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
That last line gave me shills...UUGGGhhh *Trembles slightly*
Lord L.H.J chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
LOL ILOVE THAT THEORY!
Lord L.H.J chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
aawwthats adorable!
Lord L.H.J chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I like both chap. so farpoor ozai
elleelle chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
The charachters were believable, and that made this story fascinating. Now I want to read more Ozai/Ursa fics
artephile chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Oooh, I really like that you skipped through different periods of Ozai's life, as I think the way he was raised was fundamental to the man he became. I wish you explored a bit more of his relationship to Ursa, other than the fact that they knew each other for a while, because it seems like this kind of organic relationship would have deep meaning to him and her. The last chapter closed off so well; what a way for Zuko to start life.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »