Reviews for Lucky To Be Born
renzie17 chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Oh my gosh! Please update this! I love Urzai so much! I don't really care what The Search tells us about their story; I've always thought Ursa was the only person Ozai ever let in his heart and for that I love this ship and I love this story. 3 I hope you update it ( u )

somuchlove
caspasta chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Love that last line. :) Good job! :D
brancan2 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Odd isn't it, how even though ozai was so evil I can still relate to him in some ways. I really like this story, makes him seem so human :p
And Ursa's amazing
Alama chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I absolutely LOVED this! Fantastic! Ursa and Ozai's relationship always intrigued me, especially since they seemed so distant in what little flashbacks we saw during the series. But I guess that's what power eventually does... :( I was listening to "Love Story" while reading the last chapter. I was crying by the end of it. It was so sweet! Young Ozai reminds me so much of Zuko :) "Sounds like he was very lucky to be born." Ooh that line gave me shivers! But that's good! I love how you wrote that in. Again, this entire story was FANTASTIC! I've got a whole new perspective now of Ozai. More of a sweet misunderstood prince, rather than "The Phoenix King." Monsters are made, not born ;)
Bethakinz chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
I really like your "monsters are made, not born" story you got going on here.
Lord L.H.J chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
That last line gave me shills...UUGGGhhh *Trembles slightly*
Lord L.H.J chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
LOL ILOVE THAT THEORY!
Lord L.H.J chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
aawwthats adorable!
Lord L.H.J chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I like both chap. so farpoor ozai
elleelle chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
The charachters were believable, and that made this story fascinating. Now I want to read more Ozai/Ursa fics
artephile chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Oooh, I really like that you skipped through different periods of Ozai's life, as I think the way he was raised was fundamental to the man he became. I wish you explored a bit more of his relationship to Ursa, other than the fact that they knew each other for a while, because it seems like this kind of organic relationship would have deep meaning to him and her. The last chapter closed off so well; what a way for Zuko to start life.
QuietShadowz chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
the idea of ursa and ozai getting together because of love and not an arranged things i actually very appeling to me. i could definitly see zuko in him in his younger years and saw just how power hungry and unstable he got as her grew older. this doesnt lessen my hate for him how can someone hate their own child for something that was out of their control its terrable...but then agian ozai is mentaly unstable isnt he...:(

this is a great fic and its written really well xDDDD

Shadow