Reviews for Planet Twilight
Nightmare chapter 68 . 8/11
Does say no work both ways, or are only the males allowed to say it.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 35 . 7/31
What? Did James mail himself to her?!
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 72 . 6/23
I loved it
Tlyn chapter 72 . 6/6
Is that it? I enjoyed the story. I liked that it was different and I could tell that there was thought put into it. I do have to say that as thorough and descriptive as the entire story was, the ending was just not. It was abrupt and unfinished.
StaceyC73 chapter 1 . 5/26
Obviously people who do not have an open mind should not be reading FANFICTION. It isn't real folks, only someone's imagination. It's okay to not like a story but people do not have to be so cruel in their assessments. Keep writing and sharing your imagination no matter how unrealistic.
jrtaylor28551gmail.com chapter 66 . 5/15
Fantastic for a first story, I really do love it! I have been a ffn reader for a year or two now and have read hundreds of stories and I don't say this lightly... I hope you consider and are able to find the time to write more!
Love the story, big fan! :D Though I thought that you should probably know that the way you have Addy talk and behave is like that of a five year old with speech problems, rather than a two year old baby.
melb626 chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
I am loving each chapter. I have loved have you have turned the series into a new adventure. I must say I do like the twist with Tanya, it will definitely bring drama
annaea3077 chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
I don't have a problem with submission, so long as it's consensual, but this is clearly NOT consensual. You just had her implanted and branded, there is nothing romantic or sexy about that. You have a lot of writing talent, but your story is not a romance, it's a tragedy.
PrincessGeorgianna chapter 72 . 10/20/2015
Hi Melanie, I find your story absolutely amazing, very interesting and creative, and the lemons, OMG, lot's of panties ruined... so, I'm Brazilian, and I would have a field day translating this to portuguese, would that be agreeable? I hope so!
xBluebells chapter 3 . 10/3/2015
The girls are being treated as if they are slaves. I hope they can treat them as equals in the future if possible! Great chapter!
xBluebells chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
xBluebells chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Can't wait to read more!:)
holnico chapter 72 . 8/5/2015
that was an odd way to end this story
sueIZide chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
I found this on twifanfictinrecs. I'm intrigued by the synopsis.
2,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »