Reviews for Planet Twilight
1234 chapter 59 . 2/11
Really love this story. As I've read it numerous times. My only issue was this chapter. They left the girls there knowing they were going to be raped basically. As horrible as they have been...that's just cruel...
cbzoo chapter 72 . 1/4
you stopped writing is there a sequel?
DreamInDecember chapter 38 . 12/17/2016
I am sorry. I liked some parts of this story, but, overall, till how much I have read, it's is very boring. I do not feel any sort of connection to the characters and the plot is honestly not interesting. I definitely liked some portions. But, overall... I really did give this story a try, but, it is not for me.
FluffynSmutty chapter 72 . 11/23/2016
So creative!
Lanigra25 chapter 72 . 11/10/2016
I loved this story! Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing
jk chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
bella sure took the step mommy shit well didn't she...too well if you ask me.

shes taken from her planet forced to learn shit to please her abducter and now he wants her to adopt his spawn?

NO fucking thank you
jk chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
I find it weird that ALL the brothers are picking up their woman at the same time...its not like their the same ages...
Nightmare chapter 68 . 8/11/2016
Does say no work both ways, or are only the males allowed to say it.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 35 . 7/31/2016
What? Did James mail himself to her?!
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 72 . 6/23/2016
I loved it
Tlyn chapter 72 . 6/6/2016
Is that it? I enjoyed the story. I liked that it was different and I could tell that there was thought put into it. I do have to say that as thorough and descriptive as the entire story was, the ending was just not. It was abrupt and unfinished.
StaceyC73 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Obviously people who do not have an open mind should not be reading FANFICTION. It isn't real folks, only someone's imagination. It's okay to not like a story but people do not have to be so cruel in their assessments. Keep writing and sharing your imagination no matter how unrealistic.
jrtaylor28551gmail.com chapter 66 . 5/15/2016
Fantastic for a first story, I really do love it! I have been a ffn reader for a year or two now and have read hundreds of stories and I don't say this lightly... I hope you consider and are able to find the time to write more!
Guest chapter 67 . 3/18/2016
Love the story, big fan! :D Though I thought that you should probably know that the way you have Addy talk and behave is like that of a five year old with speech problems, rather than a two year old baby.
melb626 chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
I am loving each chapter. I have loved have you have turned the series into a new adventure. I must say I do like the twist with Tanya, it will definitely bring drama
2,585 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »