Reviews for The Detective Princess
ChidoriTachibana chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Huh... I have a feeling Naoto will ask Kanji to lengthen her skirt a bit because she's gonna feel very uncomfortable with it on. Keep writing on!

Wheelie
ChidoriTachibana chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Oh yeah. Shouldn't Naoto be aware by now that apples and other apple products keep you more awake and work better than caffine? I mean, she should've read the encyclopedia by now... right? XP Keep writing.

Wheelie
strange chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Cuando continuara? *-*
strange chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I like it so much! Please, don't stop to write it. I'll be very sad TT_TT

Me encanta la historia *-* Sobre tod el enfoque, Naoto se viste como mujer pero no deja de ser ella ni tener los mismos complejos: awesome!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
OH AND UH TELL JENNETA ENENDO OR WHATEVER HIS/HER NAME IS THAT SHE HAS NO RIGHT ON THE NAOTO PRINCESS IDEA BECAUSE THE PERSONA SERIES 'T EVEN HIS/HER'S, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ikasury chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
gotta say, that's bloody cute...

so apparently, if Naoto-chan actually accepted her femininity, she would not only show it, but wield it with the might of true woman! muhahaha! not only that, she seems waa-aa-aa-aay more moody, and open to hurting people, in the most 'subtle' way possible XD then throw in you can appearently bribe her with pudding... and d*mn that 'shirogane' sense seems to be getting her in trouble and she doesn't even know it...

i'm with Mama-Tatsumi with this one! the woman knows, even if the 'kids' sure as all h*ll don't... XD

i'll agree with you, the two make an excellent foil of each other, course i look at it as 'one who doesn't care about gender' and 'one who can't decide on a gender', internal external conflict kinda thing... either way, this is pretty d*mn cute...

now she's just gotta remember about the hole in her cap XD

though i gotta ask, it sounds like the 'midnight channel' isn't all spooky-supernatural like in the game, so i take it this is more like a good old detective novel, eh? so does that make Kanji watson? XD

till next *salute-waves* Sayounara!

-Ikasury
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
OKAY FIRST THANK YOU, I NEEDED THIS, F***ING NEEDED THIS, I MEAN YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON FOCUSING ON A NAOTO/KANJI PAIRING RIGHT NOW SO THAT MEANS YOU'RE GOING TO GET LIKE 100 PERCENT OF THE KANJI/NAOTO FANS, PLEASE DON'T STOP, I'LL MENTION YOU IN MY FIC IF YOU KEEP GOING, YAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Book.Freak112233 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This fanfic is very good, and I can't wait to read more.
Sokuma chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Ignore Jennette Enduro's review unless it vanishes. It's just a groundless accusation.

That aside, this fic was pretty interesting. The portrayal of Naoto and Kanji was done pretty well (and the tie-in with the biker gangs was interesting as well). So far, an interesting read, and I can't wait to see more.
Jennette Enduro chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I don't mean this as a flamer, but I'm realy angry that you took my detective princess idea as your own without asking for my permission, but please send me an e-mail and we can disscus about this misunderstanding but all in all this was nice.
Ryurieri chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
oooh this was definitely a fun read. i love the idea of a detective princess naoto :)