Reviews for Naruto: Entrance Into Fantasy
meowy1986 chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
ok first off..theres no way that narutos verse ppl can get to the FF world like how naruto did..2: if naruto can still summon toads they can just reverse summon him back to his world..and 3: how the fuck did naruto get hurt so bad from seifer? lol narutos GODLIKE in the FF world..nobody is even a sweat breaker for him
ej chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
great story so far. Looking forward to more updates and seeing where this goes. Hope you get back to this story soon. keep up the good work
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Damn shame you quit writing. It was really good! If you will okay it, I'd like to adopt this story!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
No just no, Naruto is does not look like that loser Izuna and he is not a whiny emo git like Squall, screw you.
innerdemon507 chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
like your story so far but i though you where going to give squall a girl from the naruto world but i can handle squallxselphie even though i'm more of a zellxselphie fan but like i said i like your story so far can't wait until the next ch.
flar3 drag0n chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
please continue this story it is awsome
Sanji Himura chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
When are you going to update this story?
Haseo55 chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
i really like the story and the NarutoxRinoa but having Kakashi and Gaara there dosent feel right.
shadowofdestrution chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
great chapter just inching for the next one
ChaosRune chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
I actually think this kind of went downhill since you introduced the rest of the Naruto cast to the FFVIII world, way too many people to focus, and it kind of takes away from the plot (if there is one beyond cannon lol)
Dragunav chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
I just read "The question now, is who will be willing going on this mission." bad grammar right there.

And i just can't see several characters from one show exist in another. I honestly don't see a place or a role that they can fill.

Which is why i'm dropping this story before i decide to hate it :P

It was really good before that though.
Dragunav chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
You're not gonna end Team Seven to Gaia will you? Please don't!
Marvey4 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
I have a question and a suggestion. The question is: are you going to explain how Tensa Zangetsu came in Naruto's possession? As for the suggestion, I would advise you not to overflow Gaia with Naruto characters.
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I don't remember if I reviewed this. The story is interesting, to say the least since there are really few Naruto/Final Fantasy VIII crossovers. Other than some spelling errors, the story is well written. Keep posting. _
alchemists19 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Interesting cant wait for more