Reviews for The Chemistry in the Crimefighters
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 5/17
I could so see that happening. Poor Zbooth, sidelined by a concussion:( That was cute.
sunsetdreamer chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Haha, Booth is hilarious. I feel like you really captured his voice in this piece. The poor guy was getting tortured, but I hit this line and I literally spewed tea all over my desk (I really, REALLY need to give up my habit of drinking and reading at the same time... it's bitten me in the ass often enough there's no excuse anymore);

"Hey, you know what a really classic mob move is?...Shooting guys in the kneecaps, huh? Am I right?"

It was so perfect. Well done ma'am.

And this;

"Luckily for you, I don't like guns. They're too quick." The mobster said as he slowly ran the bat along Booth's temple.

"Yeah well, unluckily for you, she does." Booth said as he motioned with his head towards his partner.

It was such a seamless, typical exchange and also, I'm a sucker for anything that displays how well B/B mesh together when they aren't stomping all over each other's hearts and not being friends, lol. It made me really happy. Oh, I also just about died when Booth made that quip about how shooting people in the leg without warning is Brennan's signature move, haha. Nice. There were too many things about their exchange on the way back to the reception that I adored to quote, so just know that I liked everything. I feel like this whole thing captured a lot of what makes them, "them," and what makes me smile every time I watch them. And the kiss? Yowza :) . If only. They are totally due for another kiss.
lovering chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
LMAO! Gotta love Bones XD Great story, well written!
marple chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Yes this was just as the old Bones. I loved it of course. So nice to have a B/B where you can think season six never happened and never will.

Thanks for sharing.
memento1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Hehehehe. That was awesome. Some light-hearted fun is just what I needed. A really clever ending, too. I'm often disappointed by "just so" endings, and this has just the right amount of zing. ;) Love it!
Black x Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
lol loved the story XD
MonkeyFighter chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
adorable! i loved it!
tildemarco chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
that... was adorable. completely and utterly, puppy-sized elephant-esque, adorable. Keep up the good work!
harper83 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Hahaha! That was awesome!
tamima chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
really nice... it fits perfectly in the show!
gypsymuse chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Loved it!
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I love when little moments like this come out of no where. This was a fun read! :)
llvale chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Awesome story!Really Cool!)
etakkate chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
oh! way too good! i thought you were gonna do a mr and mrs jones and make it that it was their wedding. this was even better! loved it!