Reviews for The Game
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Reading most of your stories now, I love it!
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Amazing story! I think that it's genius! I didn't get that the rule was the quote, but now that you mention it... Great job! Please keep writing! :D
cruorem chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
.. i like it. very much. good job.
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is just..yeah. Whoa. I love looking at the relationships of characters who hate each other, and this is so interesting! I'm insane for both doing this and admitting it, but I love analyzing the Harry Potter characters, and this is absolutely fantastic. Plus it's amazingly written.
Rainbow Dust chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
in my mind that bitch still killed him. Her fault. He should've have come that night... *cries* YES I'M STILL NOT OVER THE FACT THAT SIRIUS EFFING BLACK DIED ... *Cries*

This was short, but great, very well written lovely!
MostVerbose chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
You have a very awesome writing style!

Give us more of it! :D
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
yeah, that's what makes it complicated. the fact that in the movie, she cast avada kedavra, but in the book nobody knows what it is that she casts.
sookeh chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Perfect! To the point and very well written. Loved it :P
Espoir Noir chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Lovely! You've managed to capture quite a bit in not very many words. I would have liked to maybe see some flashbacks, a hint of their past, but I really liked it. Well done!
The Golden Phoenix Song chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
That was AMAZING. I had goosebumps when I read the quote, before I even started reading the story. Ralph Waldo Emerson was an extremely smart man. I agree wholeheartedly with his definition of success.

Anyway, enough of that. The whole story was incredible. The way you used words, your sentence structure, using sentences of varying length to create the mood...

I loved the idea of all the stuff going on between Bellatrix and Sirius just being a 'game', that Sirius had been smiling 'til the very end, in victory, and that you pointed out that Bellatrix actually HADN'T killed him, the veil had, and that really, he was the winner of the 'game' because he'd lived such a successful life, as defined by RWE.

Amazing story. Absolutely phenomenal. I can't really find the words to do justice to this. Please keep writing! : )