Reviews for Reverse Psychology
tin-a-holic chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
oh clever clever dg, love it
i'd say poor cain but honestly if it was up to him dg would have gray hair before he so much as held her haid
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Bwahaha! Well done, my dear. 'Much too old' indeed had it coming.
merideath chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I had thought to write something amusing but am far too filled with glee at poor Cain's expense. Loved it.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
that was hilarious. thanks for the read.
Winifred.Cleaves chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
haha! brilliant! gotta love a devious Dg ;)x
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Cain should block you more. That was great. And DG might be even more evil than Az. I completely loved him running in terror from her.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh, very nice. I like it a lot. DG is mean, a lot like Az.
Lauramichca chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Just in case you want to fire another salvo at Cain, I'm going to leave this on alert status.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Bwahaha! Now THAT is some good stuff. Poor Cain, I feel a little bad for him, but if that's what happens when he takes a break from cock-blocking and decides to fic-block, then he certainly had it coming. (Hee-hee-hee!)
Sic Vita Est chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Oh my, loved it! :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
DG, stop messing with poor Cain's head... With that said: hehehehehe. That was absolutely amusing. Great work and glad to have some more fun "Tin Man" to read.
Megan McAlistair chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
"that paranoia was now paranoid of him"

Cain, even psychological conditions are afraid of him

"Wyatt Cain was perfectly in control"

and there is no one who would claim any different... not anymore

"tenderness or l-l-l..."

"especially not those of the fellow with the unhealthy, not to mention disturbing, fixation on his own mother"

took me three times reading through to realize he meant Freud

(Ödipus was my first thought, but he had nothing to do with dreams)

"once or twice...a night...every night...for the past month. Or two. Maybe three"

I love this, this step-up, making the grin wider with every word until in the end we have to laugh

"it is not her fault that it keeps on flowing with her dreams right down the hall."

aw now that is just cruel, she's not satisfied with his waking thoughts, no, she has to make sure his dreams include her as well

oh you mischievous imp, DG
Hope Meijer chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Cain SO deserved that. And if I had DG's powers I'd do exactly that!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I see a future conversation between Raw and DG. "DG must stop. Raw had to restart Cain's heart three times."

Though I hope Cain starts behaving before you keel him over with a heart attack. ;)