Reviews for Reverse Psychology
Dreamingdreams chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
*laughing* Just keep telling yourself that Cain, you might believe it someday. Wow I loved it! *laughing so more* Yes I love this line "DG is always getting told to 'let the light flow through her'," the youngest princess remarked innocently, "it is not her fault that it keeps on flowing with her dreams right down the hall."

Too funny and wonderful. Great job! _
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
"DG was behaving herself."

brilliant set up, golden punchline and that's just the beginning

"I thought I was pretty well stocked up in the father department"

two is really more than most people have simultaneously, I love that fact and how you played it

"the discombobulated Cain"

I must say that adjective adds to the hilarity of the situation, it's so fancy

and this oneshot is so funny, it doesn't matter when, you always live up to the expectations
Hope Meijer chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I want to write something meaningful and eloquent but I'm laughing FAR too hard.
T'PeeJ chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
You are evil and I love it!
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love DG's reply to Raw at the end. Oh my goodness did this one make me laugh.
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
*laughing* You got to love reverse psychology, especially when it involes DG and Cain. I just love it! :) I bet that his ears would be beat red if he knew what sugar daddy ment.
nightdrive23 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
If Cain only knew the meaning of sugar Daddy.

...pertaining to your Gulch-verse, I still want to see a story with Dawkins making the father comments to Cain.
Amorisa chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
"Do I have to go to my room now?"

This line killed me. I was laughing my butt off before that, but that LINE...

Insanity and exhaustion are always a fun mix, my dear. Never deny creativity when it's tired and giddy. Because that's where the real gems come from.
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Oh dear, it's a wonder DG hasn't killed Wyatt yet. I mean really, between the insanity, high blood pressure and stress the man is a walking time bomb. The sugar daddy bit was just priceless, it would be fun to see just what shade of red his ears would have turned if he knew just what that meant!
CharcoalFeathers chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
*snickers* Poor Cain. She has him wrapped around her little finger, even when she is behaving. XD

Very cute!
friendlyquark chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Eeeeevil! Poor Cain, so outgunned here!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
"DG devious," the forgotten Raw remarked, watching the discombobulated Cain fling himself through the palace doors.

"DG take psychology course," the princess returned, a dangerous twinkle in her blue eyes, "learn much, get hot man," smirking maliciously she added, "'Much too old' had it coming." - "HEAR, HEAR!" *Raises a toast for the won't be missed "much too old."*
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
DG, stop playing with Cain's mental health by being OBEDIENT. It is scary and mean (even if it is effective). You have made your reviewers nervous too. It isn't NORMAL. You've proven your point now, so go sneak off and do something.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2