Reviews for Touch
Aspie Story Teller101 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
please finish this book, I want to know what happens! you can't just leave a story on a cliff hanger for TWO YEARS and not finish writing it! I like it so far so please finish it!
TheBritWhoDoesn'tDrinkTea chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
this is a nice take on the original story. i hope you continue with it
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
whoo hoo when is the next one coming out?
ProcrastinatingWithADirtyMind chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
amazing! luv this

update soon plz!
Purple Halo chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
luv patch POV! plz update! (NOW OR ASAP PLZ!)
danix123 chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
I like! Update!
Almost-Obsessed676 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
love it, wow let me ask you, how many times have you read

Hush,hush?
TaziiVD chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Oooo...This Patch Is More Polite And Sweet! Can't Wait To Read The Next Chapter, Want To See How Their Love Will Blossom! Update Soon!
LoveMeLikeHer chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Good chapter!

Did you get all of the others boys names from other books? They just reminded me of them lol

Update soon!
Kjerstin Marie chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
This is great! Can't wait for an update:) But I am a little bit confused (unfortunately that's not uncommon with me), are Nora and Patch like related if Patch had a kid with the original Nora and Nora is from that blood line? That's what I got from that, so could you please corect me if I'm wrong?
TaziiVD chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
This is getting interesting, can't wait to read what happens on Patch's first day of school. I am loving this story!
LoveMeLikeHer chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
"Teenagers are sluts now, I suppose." says dabria pshttt!

This is very good, update soon, I love this story...oh yh cant believe old nora had patch's baby O_O
booksareeverything chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Oooh, I like it! Hope you do continue :D

~booksareeverything
TaziiVD chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Amazing first chapter, totally got me hooked. I can't wait to read more soon, I love your story plot. This story is going to be interesting. Update soon!
Mjgoose chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
ooohhhh this is really interesting! Please continue! I love it!