Reviews for Voyagers!: Memories of Time's past
leyapearl chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
Nice ending. It's good to see AnneMarie focused all that energy into doing something good with her money and life.
Bookworm41 chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
Wonderful job. A great and weell written story. it left me wondering about Jeff's reaction to the situation. I always love to be left with such idea's.
Voyager Tip chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
Very nice! I like seeing Phineas in love. Thank you for posting and I hope to see more of AnneMarie.
Bookworm41 chapter 13 . 7/28/2011
Another great chapter. I loved how you tied headquarters into the situation, and can't wait to see what you have planned for AnneMarie.

I love the part with Jeff and Bogg, scenes like that are always a favorite of mine.
Voyager Tip chapter 13 . 7/28/2011
Aww, a great ending to this chapter. You have really covered a lot of ground here and I loved all of it. You've really made the characters 3 dimensional, and made me care about them. I loved the line, "he flew downstairs and straight into his arms." when Jeff and Bogg were reumited. And the scene with them comforting each other was beautiful, Jeff wanting to stay with the closest thing to Bogg's family made a lot of sense, and made me realized once again just how much he still needs a family. Just like Bogg sometimes forgets he's just a kid, I think I do too. Too often I have him act and react a bit more like an adult than he really is.

As always, I looking forward to the next installment when we get to know something about Tina's perfect idea. Great job!
Jake Crepeau chapter 13 . 7/28/2011
As always, you're leading up to a perfect wrap-up. And I absolutely loved Bogg's comment, "Are they really supposed to?" Short answer, no, they aren't...or at least, not any of the ones that happened after 1960. Anyone who wants me to explain that, PM me. It's too long to elaborate on here. ;D
leyapearl chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Wow. That was exciting! I was curious to see that Jeff would have stayed in the time line if something happened to Bogg, although the teaching I could see as possible. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Bookworm41 chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
That was another great chapter I love the romance it was really well written, and I loved the way you saved them as well.
Voyager Tip chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
Oooo... this is a lot to digest. I think I might have to draw some sort of timeline chart to keep track of the relationships... or maybe I'll just sit back and let the story make me feel good! Beautifully done. Being chained to the ship as it filled with water was probably the most dramatic thing I've read on this site... maybe ever. I wouldn't have thought that Jeff would remain in that time though, if Phineas had died... that was interesting to read. Looking forward to your next post.
Voyager Tip chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
I'm so glad you posted, so now I know what happened after that cliffhanger at the end of the last chapter. Jeff's near drowning was really well written. I love the line "he gurgled out for Bogg just before going under". I could see and hear it happening. I also like that Bogg can maybe find someone who understands what he's doing, in his own timeline, that he can possibly settle down with at the end of his career. I wonder if Bogg will have to forget her again, or maybe she'll end up being a Voyager after all. It's hard to tell what's floating around inside your head so I hope you will continue this story soon, because I'm really enjoying it.
Bookworm41 chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
Wonderful Chapter. I love it, a love that goes on forever my favorite. I did feel a bit sorry for Jeff, you wrote his reaction perfectly.
Voyager Tip chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
Well, after the last chapter, you gave me a lot to think about. I've gone through so many of my own ideas about how Jeff is rescued by Phineas. Don't make me wait too long to read yours! LOL Really interesting idea bringing the baby into it as an adult!
Bookworm41 chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
Glad to see you back. You did and excellent job with this chapter it helped me catch back up to where you had left off.
heatherruan chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
Read chapter 9 last night can't wait for some more to this story. You never cease to excite with your stories. This is a great one.

Heather
Voyager Tip chapter 9 . 2/7/2011
Oh this is realllly good! The last words "I need you" reminded me of one of the last scenes in Bully and Billy where Jeff realized he needed Bogg. Very well done!

I love the way you've woven the historical story line around their relationship. Nice handling of Jeff's wanting to stop voyaging and Bogg's memories of Anne Marie.

Just so many good parts it's hard to coment on them all. I'm really looking forward to the next one. Great cliffhanger too!