Reviews for New Year's Resolution
Delylah chapter 1 . 1/8
aw, loved it, especially when he realized GaEul played a prank on him. sweet story :)
Atrociously-Righteous chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Great story!
AspenJules chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I enjoyed this story, and I enjoyed your writing skills. As you requested, I did notice two errors - one was in the second paragraph where you used the word "passed" instead of "past."

Later, when she asked him why he stayed in the restaurant when he knew she didn't want him there, he said she didn't ask him to leave, but you used the word "too" instead of "to". Two very common student mistakes.

I loved the emotional interactions between them, they were very natural and in character. I LOVED the moment when he saw the flour in his eyebrows, and got a kick out of learning of that tradition. And the countdown to the New Year, interspersed with his pleading for another chance... well, that was just heart-melting. Thanks for a great story even if I'm coming to it over 2 years later! (And I'm not even a Ga Eul / Yi Jeong fan!)
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
A little jealous that you went to South Korea and took in all the sights, I will admit this. But it made for a wonderful story :) That's so awesome that you did that! Please keep on writing!
thabs91 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
SecretViolet chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I am seriously in love with you AND this awesome story! After reading your Christmas story...think it was called 'Candlelights' or something...I thought it couldn't get any better! Now I read this...ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! Argh you have got to write more chapters for these please, for my sake ahah! Keep this up, it's just beyond awesome what your doing!
Azerjaban chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This was sooooo cute!
starrylaa chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I really enjoyed this story! It was so well written and the characters were well fleshed out. It put a smile on my face!
V.reve chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh my God I loved this! That's saying a lot coming from me; it's so hard to find a fulfilling story for this pairing ...But this was a masterpiece! Everything was portrayed perfectly and with emotion-while remaining in character :D Why does this have such a limited amount of reviews? I've seen worse stories with more reviews, but this definitely needs much more appreciation.

Thank you for putting effort into such a wonderful piece,

amniminry chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
aww! it just, so sweet Yi Jeong is trying hard to get a chance with Ga Eul and they ended up the last hours before new year together ) i like the story ]
theblackcat1236 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
SoEul is unresistable :) I got my friend who hates Korean drama, or any drama in general, to watch "Boys Over Flowers" because of SoEul. I liked how quickly YiJung just confessed to her. Normally I would've found it too abrupt, but the setting of the story justified it. There surrounded by thousands of people on a holiday that not only brings everyone together but symbolizes a new beginning... But they're alone. So they're brought together by this feeling of emptiness and it just helps them come to terms with their feelings for each other. Sigh... Now if only Kim Bum and Kim SoEun would date _
TheHiddenRaven chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Loved it!
almondsplash chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
that. was the cutest thing ever! :) I love it.
Pudgyfudge chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was so cute and true to character! Are the girl's names ones thatyou hear in Korea or from the series somewhere? I like the description of the Korean barbeque place, really gives good indications of the senses that you would have. I like that you added the cultural aspect, but I think the white eyebrows were explained in a bit of a confusing way, perhaps a note before the story would have been more useful. But I LOVE it. lol
pers3as chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
awwwwwwww... wow! this is a very good one shot story! love it.. you portrayed their emotions really well...

it's amazing .. you are an amazing writer..'

please write some more..