Reviews for Book 1: The Forbidden Mirror
Riki Mink chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
I really enjoy your story, but the author notes WITHIN your story really cuts the flow of it. please stop writing author notes. It's better to just put those at the beginning or end.
for example, some of your notes are opinions and and some can become descriptions in the story, but by putting in AN and bolding it, your story loses some points for good writing.
Animefungirl12 chapter 24 . 8/23/2014
I love this. But seriously. You did al that just to see how much she loved u. Lol
Animefungirl12 chapter 23 . 8/23/2014
Yay. I always thought miku was sayya. And now amu and Ikuto are getting married. Hooray.
Animefungirl12 chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
More confused. I thought SAYYA went to another school. Didn't she transfer. But that kiss. Perfect.
Animefungirl12 chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
Omg. I'm so confused.
Animefungirl12 chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
Omg I thought amu and Ikuto are dating.
Animefungirl12 chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
What wh what. Alex. No amu u have Ikuto.
Animefungirl12 chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
Lol. Amu is always making death threats to Kukai. Lol.
Animefungirl12 chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
Dude. So many plot twist. This is getting better by the chapter.
Animefungirl12 chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
I don't think it's yellow orangish. Just white. The button for reviewing seems grayish though. lol.. What ever. Anyways they brought the whole amusement park and all she has to say is wow. Lol.
Animefungirl12 chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
Omg. Amu and Ikuto are parents. Lol. But how do they just take a kid from the hospital. Also it's called a cruth. Ok. Lol. She was going to curse in front of the kid. Lol.
Animefungirl12 chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Oh good. It's not real. She remembers. I wonder how everyone else finds out about this
Animefungirl12 chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Nnoooo she doesn't remember. This is bad.
Animefungirl12 chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
No how dare u make mu get crushed Nooooooooooo. Ikuto loves u
Animefungirl12 chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
I so knew this. I was thinking Ikuto was just playing so he. Could get the forbidden mirror. I knew it.