Reviews for The World's A Stage
AmethystStrawage chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Who knew Ron didn't have the emotional range of a tea spoon!?
Coldfire chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Hey that story is great and i bet that the rest will be better! cant wait for more!
Pottersbiggestfan chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
I like how you put together with the different POVs. It really gave the understanding and the bond that the "Dream Team" share, regardless of what feelings are there. Great Story
Falling chapter 4 . 6/3/2004
a great fic,not because of the plot,but because of your writing style.
Leah6 chapter 4 . 2/1/2004
wow...that was...amazing. lol, i just don't know what to say, besides great, amazing, lol, i really liked the last chapter though. it was really sweet of ron. well, onto the next one! love it! -leah
Wolffy chapter 4 . 1/28/2003
Very Romantic and sweet if there is more then write write write, i've read some many of your other fanfics and loved them all, you're an amazing write and i can't wait to read more if there's more and if not write something else.
247Lyricism chapter 4 . 4/17/2002
This is so sweet! I feel so bad for Ron, though, since he's such a sweet boy. The only thing that is sort of weird is how long they took to apologize. It took two months for Ron and Harry to talk again? I think maybe that's a little too long, but I'm just picky! :) The story is so beautiful and I love it! Ciao, and do more!
Animagus-Steph chapter 4 . 4/1/2002
Oh my goodness! That last bit about why Ron should give Hermione away was excellent. I am so totally crying now... always behind them and supporting them. That is incredibly beautiful.

In a word: Wow.

Animagus-Steph chapter 3 . 4/1/2002
Have I told you yet how great you are at writing this prose? Holy Moses! It is just so easy to read, and gratefully not simple. I think that you have immense talent. I totally enjoy finding that you've updated your stories. You're just too good.

SleepieCareBear chapter 4 . 4/1/2002
Great writing! Awesome story! Loved it! Wish there would have been more Harry Hermione. But Othe rthan that it was perfect! Well I gtg byeness

NAPPA chapter 4 . 4/1/2002
I like this Ron!

Keep up the good work. I loved it. ~Nappa
eQuasarus chapter 4 . 4/1/2002
Ok, it's official 3 different Reviews that says enough for me. 'I love you'

*grins* i think i will make mention of you in one of my next chapters. You dont get the sort of reviews you deserve. I will try to remember while i'm writing that you have inspired me.

keep it up.
Egon-Starcollector chapter 4 . 3/31/2002
*wipes away tears* May I just say that this is the best Ron I have seen *anywhere,* EVER? Not many men could be that strong.
AGTB13 chapter 4 . 3/31/2002
That was beautiful. The way that you showed each of their thoughts was fantastic, and the symbolism of how people would probably interpret Ron giving Hermione away was wonderful.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/31/2002
That was very very good. Excellent descriptions and very good depictions of various points of views. It was short but had a good chronology of events. Keep writing, I love your works!