Reviews for Back From Otherworld
Min's awesomeness chapter 1 . 7/22
Loved this!
xXGlamorousGloraXx chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Oh Goku...you crazy lug, when you see something don't assume but think before you do...a shaky turn of events, but a calm at the end is what anybody would need...

Vegeta you ass...I can't wait for when you start to realise that compassion goes a long way than just brutality.:O
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Why have I never read this before? It is great, jealous Goku is very interesting but not impossible given the way saiyans are.
gcft chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Lol. this was an insanely crazy story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
wow! it was a really romantic story...
jealousy is rather a funny emotion to watch... :)
mslegend92 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
It did its job as the appetizer to when worlds collide.
Tree chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I liked this story. I wish Toei/Akira explored the son family on the show a lot more as I felt Chi Chi was getting left behind ...everything seemed to focus on the father son relationship, which is cool, but we women like to see a bit of romance in them episodes lol I loved the action scenes in the anime...but I just hated how Chi Chi took a back seat :( But I guess that's why we have fanfics...to help fill the in betweens lol

I liked Goku's attitude/behaviour in this fic. I know people say it's OOC for him but to me it is totally in character... if you're a MAN! lol...I enjoyed reading your fic :) I like to read about my childhood heroes in a different kind of light. I liked the badass jealous Goku, I mean heck he is my least fav character in DBZ so that's saying a lot. I like how you characterised Chi Chi...She's not the screaming, frying pan wielding, pushy, dragon like person she is portrayed in other fanfics...It's great to read a fic where she is 'finally' calm and not depressed and oh...she's a strong as woman who can hold her own...and she did it with elegant and grace at the end of your pic...Loved it and thank you for sharing this wonderful piece with your online family! lol (hope that didn't sound stalker-ish) lol
Just a reader1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I found Goku's jealousy HOT and amusing and enjoyed Vegeta's weird humor! XD I love Goku's jealous moments but sadly, they are very few ones and much of them are during kid Krillin and Goku's training days.
videlll chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
D'AWWWWWWWWW, that was so adorable, I just, my feels can't handle it, omg.

While at first Goku's behavior struck me as a bit OOC during specific parts, which you stated at the beginning, as I continued to read, it made perfect sense, and I loved it. I can't seem to find any other word that would completely encompass this story than cute. Too darn cute.
mishayagami chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Best story so far. it is perfect. pls write more about sweet moment between GCC
Windy50 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is a great chapter! I 3 it :)
Mew57 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Haha... I love the jealous side of Goku! I wish Olibu and Pikkon gave him the talk in the other world, it would have been worth it! XD
A dbz fan chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
...well, I absolutely loved it. Perfect.
Kisa-kun chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Awwww, so cute *o* Very nice take on the Tournament reunion! Thumb up!
Riz-sama chapter 1 . 3/24/2013