Reviews for Two In A Million
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
i love this story it is divine
Malachite chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Aw, sweet. They sound so happy and comfy on the roof cuddling together.

Poor Kendall...being plotted against...guess he'll just have to lavish his attention on Carlos...
Dora chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Well i wouldn't consider it as masterpiece, but the chessiness did kill me indeed. I love stuff like this. It just makes the world feel perfect for a short time.

Great One Shot. Maybe a minimasterspiece ;)
Jaganlicious chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
awwwwwwwwww is awesome, i love this story , thanks for writing, I love Jagan .
Zeoness chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This is art! *applaudes wildly*
TangiblyYours chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh, I cannot even begin to explain how much I loved this. Your descriptions were very realistic to me, just everything about it was so intense. Also? Insecure James is my absolutely favorite. Amazing. :)

One other thing that I really liked was that Logan was the one that was jealous of Kendall. It seems like James is ALWAYS the one who sees Logan and Kendall together, and is jealous of Kendall. It was a nice change. Different.

Thank you for posting this! :D
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Aww, it's wonderful!
slivermoon.nightmare chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Oh god! I loved it! It was so sweet I got a cavity! Two thumbs up (since I only got two thumbs)
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
FLUFFY JAGAN! I loved job :)
homine chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I LOVED THIS SOOOO MUCH! :) I seriously LOVE the whole Kames/Jagan thing! I always do! AMAZING JOB WITH THIS! THIS WAS INCREDIBLY TERRIFICALLY FANTASTIC! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK! ;)
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I love it! :D

& I am SO excited for your new Kames fic, you have no idea. :)

Not gonna lie, I flipped out when I got the alert about this. Considering that I write for almost all of the different pairings of BTR, this is very absurd, but I always get a mini heart-attack when I see one of my favorite Kames writers has written something besides Kames. I always fear that they've converted on me. ;) So yes, it was quite a relief to me to see that you still enjoy Kames. :D Trying something different's always good; go you! :)

Now, onto reviewing the story:

Jogan's cute. Sometimes, I get extremely irked by how obsessive people are over it & how it seems to take over the fandom at times. But on other occasions, I think it's the most adorable thing in the world. Your story applies to the latter of these occasions. :)

Despite my prejudice for Kames, I thought it was hilarious how Logan wanted Kendall dead or, to experience "extreme bodily harm." XD & I felt so bad for Logan! :( Thinking he'd scared James away. :( Poor guy.

Logan covering James with the blanket was the sweetest thing ever. :D & James reminding Logan of a cat because he's picky & with Logan loving cats & all-I thought that was adorable. :D

& Logan being in love with James since they met was sweet. :) & James does seem to have good chemistry with the other two boys, but I can see it applying to Logan too.

"It wasn't your fault either. Let's blame Camille."

-Ahaha, I liked that part. XD

James snuggling up to Logan was so,so,so,so,SO cute! Especially since Logan expected him not to. :D I loved that part!

OH MY GOSH. James' dad hitting him-well no wonder he was scared when Logan almost did. :'O That's too sad. I feel really bad for Logan too, considering that he probably felt really guilty. :(

Aww, their conversation was all cutesy & stuff. :D I liked it.

& that was a sweet kiss. :) I'm glad that they did. :)

& cheesy endings are the best ever. I loved it. :)

So, it was fantastic to see you back on fanfiction. :) I'm really looking forward to seeing more stories from you again. As you can see, I've gotten better at reviewing while you were away too. :D Fantastic story! You did a really great job with it. :)
Demon'sAngel17 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Awwww that really was cute _ I really loved the part where James is explaining the star thing to Logan about them being two in a million. _ And Logan no plotting anything without my stamp of approval...And I give you my approval _ But I really did love it.

Dalton
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Honestly...I loved it. Especially that ending, the way James was just all snuggly and acting skittish. Then the kiss! And the response afterwards...Loved it! You did a great job.
Music4ever1617 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
JAGAN FLuff! Love it! Haha plotting Kendall's death, nah just extreme bodily harm. Love that.

This is really cute. I adore it! :)
UnderworldChick-n-VMKPirate chapter 1 . 1/25/2011