Reviews for Castling the King
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I re-read this and enjoyed it more this time than I did the first! Terrific story - a good length, original, romantic, about one of my favorite couples...and it was complete! I've run into a few stories lately that have been abandoned (no new chapters in a looong time) or even been put on official hiatis...very frustrating!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Love it.
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Hermione gone crazy? Goodness. The battles and the intense emotions ruled over them and captured their minds. Harry going bonkers. There's an event for every memory. Lovely descriptions. Your frankly voluminous words were an entailing read and too interesting. Severus is all that Harry will ever need!
Kittens Kat chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
VERY GOOD!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Lovely story. Different way of looking at everyone and everything but still fits the usual stories...in general...sort of...close enough. Always love Severus/Harry.
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awesome story! I absolutely loved it! U managed to form some sort of relationship between them and still keep them in character. I love reading your stories they are amazing. Keep it up! XD
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Really good :) I haven't read one like this before, I must admit I was a bit leery about reading this, but you proved me wrong :) Excellent story.
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Love this story!
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Great story! Quite unique!
EmeraldEyed chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This story was adorable! Loved it!
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
That was perfect. Simply beautiful,dear.

-R.G.W
Veritas Odium Parit chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Breathtaking!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This story is fabulous! Harry's POV was completely engrossing, I think you really captured his frame of mind eloquently. Hermione at the end seemed very sudden to me, but for a fic of this length I suppose that's the only way to do it. Great job! Wonderful!
helga1967 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
awesome! Beautiful and very good write
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »