Reviews for Castling the King
Kittens Kat chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
VERY GOOD!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Lovely story. Different way of looking at everyone and everything but still fits the usual stories...in general...sort of...close enough. Always love Severus/Harry.
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awesome story! I absolutely loved it! U managed to form some sort of relationship between them and still keep them in character. I love reading your stories they are amazing. Keep it up! XD
ArtThouStupid chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Really good :) I haven't read one like this before, I must admit I was a bit leery about reading this, but you proved me wrong :) Excellent story.
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Love this story!
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Great story! Quite unique!
EmeraldEyed chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This story was adorable! Loved it!
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
That was perfect. Simply beautiful,dear.

-R.G.W
Veritas Odium Parit chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Breathtaking!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This story is fabulous! Harry's POV was completely engrossing, I think you really captured his frame of mind eloquently. Hermione at the end seemed very sudden to me, but for a fic of this length I suppose that's the only way to do it. Great job! Wonderful!
helga1967 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
awesome! Beautiful and very good write
fanfictherapy chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
after such introduction i was anticipating the 'getting to action' part so much that i almost skipped lines but then... the sex part went as quick as it went away. you discarded it just like...no garbage...less than garbage. i can only think that at that point you had enough of all the intro and wanted to speed things up but WOAH! the sex-slave bond? the sex itself? everything after? it was just... !

so yeah the beginning is GREAT, absolutely great, angsty and dramatic enough, no more than enough cause it builds up in a person the right amount of anticipation and curiosity. but as soon as they started living together... you know the thing that when a sphere starts running down a slope it speeds up more and more until it becomes unstoppable. that. exactly that.

mind you, it's pretty good. but only the beginning is so great and the rest... let's just say the beginning is dramatically great, k?
dolly-dear chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I loved it very much. Fantastic job.
Dark Kit chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Yet another ridiculously well written story. At first I wasn't so sure about if I would like it or not (I'm not really a fan of insane Harry stories), but your writing drew me in once again. The flow of the plot was perfect and it was wrapped up beautifully.
npetrenko chapter 1 . 6/19/2011